|Carter Cruise Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1991|
Carter Cruise is an American DJ, singer, music producer, model, and former er*tic actress who had acted in several adult films/videos before switching to a career as a DJ/singer. She is well recognized for her work in extreme movies that explore issues of female submissiveness and consent.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Carter had been homeschooled during her childhood and had later attended Cary High School in Cary, North Carolina.
In 2009, after her high school graduation, she had joined East Carolina University, a public research university in Greenville, North Carolina. She was majoring in psychology and pre-law there but had left the course in late 2013 to pursue a full-time career in the adult film industry.
DJ, Singer, Music Producer, Model, Er*tic Actress (Retired)
She is represented by Jacoby Nations, Manager and Booking Agent, Lippman Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carter has dated –
- Spencer Stumbaugh (2016-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Cherokee and Welsh descent.
- Petite frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
- Has an inscription tattooed on her right forearm
- Has another tattoo near her right wrist
Carter Cruise Facts
- Carter’s very first job was working at a local Bruegger‘s (a bagel-based restaurant chain) outlet for 3 weeks while she was in high school. Before she became a full-time adult film performer, she had worked as a lifeguard and also as a Hooters (an American restaurant chain) girl.
- She had made her p*rnographic debut in August 2013 after she had been contracted by the Florida-based talent agency East Coast Talents. Although her first agent had advised her to market herself towards older men, she had made a conscious decision to position her brand towards both male and female college students.
- In a 2014 interview for the online edition of Cosmopolitan magazine, she had stated that she had not originally intended to go to college but had done so only to continue a relationship with a man that she was dating. She had also mentioned that working in the p*rn industry was only the first step in her career journey and she was doing it to develop connections that could help her lay the foundations for other creative things like writing, acting, music, and fashion that she had wanted to get involved in.
- She had moved to Los Angeles in March 2014 and had signed up with Spiegler Girls, an American talent management agency for p*rnographic actresses in June 2014. Later that month, she had been featured on the ‘Fresh’ issue of AVN, an American trade magazine that covers the adult video industry.
- In 2015, she had become just the second performer ever to win an AVN Award in the ‘Best New Starlet’ and ‘Best Actress’ categories in the same year. Jenna Jameson was the first to achieve this feat, in 1996. In October that year, she had signed an exclusive one-year contract with Axel Braun Productions.
- In January 2015, she had released a collaborative track titled DUNNIT. By the middle of 2016, she had seriously started considering switching to a career as a DJ/music producer.
- In an interview around that time, she had also stated that she was working on several songs and had also started writing s*x advice blogs for various media outlets. She had released an EP titled Send Moods in 2018 and a single titled Bones Shake in 2019.
Featured Image by Carter Cruise / Instagram