|Carter Reynolds Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1996|
Carter Reynolds is a well known American social media personality who is mainly known for posting pranks, comedy, and humorous videos on Vine and YouTube and also for being a member of a group known as Magcon Boys. He is extremely popular on social media with more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 3 million followers on Twitter, and more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube.
Carter McCoy Reynolds
North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended Jimmy C. Draughn High School in Valdese, North Carolina, United States.
Social Media Personality
- Father – Jerimie Reynolds
- Mother – Jeanie Reynolds
- Siblings – Kealia (Older Sister)
He self manages his career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Carter Reynolds has dated –
- Maggie Lindemann (2014; 2015) – Carter met pop singer and fellow Vine star Maggie Lindemann in early 2014. Gradually, they started dating and commenced posting pictures and videos together on social media. One such video depicted them kissing each other. However, they eventually drifted apart and decided to end their relationship in December 2014 by mutual consent. But to everyone’s surprise, the couple reunited again in March 2015. Soon after, a private video was leaked showing Carter trying to make her perform a s*xual act on him. Then, he got involved in a heated argument with Maggie on Twitter and they officially separated after that.
- Nathalie Paris (2015-2016) – Carted had a fling with YouTuber Nathalie Paris from 2015 to 2016.
- Demi Plaras (2016-Present) – Reynolds started dating Canadian model Demi Plaras in 2016. The couple can be seen kissing and hugging each other in many of his Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
He is of Korean descent.
- Ear piercing
- Tattoo on his left forearm
He has appeared in a TV commercial for Airheads Candy.
Carter has also endorsed big brands such as –
Best Known For
- Being a member of a group called Magcon Boys
- Posting prank, comedy, and humorous videos on Vine and YouTube
First Web Show
He made his web series debut as himself on the talk show [email protected] in 2014.
Carter Reynolds Favorite Things
- Class In School – Weight Training
- Word – Puma
- Color – White
- Song – All That Matters by Justin Bieber
Source – YouTube
Carter Reynolds Facts
- He had a Pomeranian dog named Winnie who died in May 2015.
- When Carter was younger, he used to play competitive tennis.
- His celebrity crush is Ariana Grande.
- To rise up to fame, Carter joined a group of young people called Magcon Boys in 2013. The group broke down in 2014, but he stayed in the group and also toured in 2016.
- He and Maggie hit the headlines in the UK and the US when the video was leaked showing Carter trying to make his girlfriend perform a s*xual act on him. He was on tour at that time with Magcon Boys. When the hotel found out about his x rated video, the hotel security escorted him out and asked him not to return there ever.
- In 2015, his posts and tweets depicted that he was considering suicide.
- Carter is fond of rap and pop music including Jason Derulo and Justin Bieber.
- During a tour with Magcon Boys, a female fan of him sneaked into his room and watched him sleeping before being escorted out by the hotel security.
- He has always hated negative people. In August 2016, he tweeted “The world needs more positive people”.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Carter Reynolds / Instagram