|Catherine Tresa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 10, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Catherine Tresa is an Indian actress and a model. She is known for working in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada films. Some of her works are Madras (2014), Nene Raju Nene Mantri (2017), and Godfather (2012).
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Catherine completed her class 12 from Dubai and then went to Bangalore for her higher studies.
- Father – Frank Mario Alexander
- Mother – Tresa Alexander
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She was born to Malayali parents.
- Sharp pointed nose
- Beautiful smile
- Daniel Wellington
- Palmolive India
Catherine Tresa Facts
- In 2010, Catherine made her acting debut with a Kannada film Shankar IPS. In this film, she worked opposite Duniya Vijay.
- She has learned to play the piano and is trained in singing, dancing, ice skating, and debating.
- Catherine has also worked in Malayalam films. Some of them are The Thriller and Uppukandam Brothers: Back in Action.
- This versatile actress has also worked in a Kannada film Godfather opposite Upendra, which was directed by cinematographer Sethu Sriram.
- In 2012, she was nominated for the first time in the Best Supporting Actress category at the 60th Filmfare Awards South.
- She has played the role of Muslim in the film Paisa by Krishna Vamsi which was released in 2014.
- Catherine won the Ananda Vikatan and an Edison Award in 2013 under the category of Best Debut Actress for the film Madras.
Featured Image by Catherine Tresa / Instagram