|Céline Bethmann Quick Info
|5 ft 10½ in
|Date of Birth
|July 4, 1998
Céline Bethmann is a German model who has walked the ramp for various well-known brands including Balmain, Tsumori Chisaato, and Etam.
Bethmann dropped out from a high school at Carthage to take part in Germany’s Next Topmodel before taking up her Abitur.
Bethmann is managed by SESAMY Agency
- LOUISA Models
- Elite Modeling Agency Network
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Her beautiful eyes and thick raised eyebrows
- Heartshaped lips
Céline has appeared in campaigns for several brands such as Sisley.
Céline Bethmann Facts
- Bethmann was born and raised in Germany.
- She began to garner fame after winning Germany’s Next Topmodel on May 25, 2017. She was 18 years old at the time and won a prize sum of €100,000 and a contract with the modeling agency ONEeins.
- Bethmann made her modeling debut in March 2017.
- Céline has a pet dog named Bibble Bethmann.
- She has appeared on the cover of various magazines including Latest Magazine.
- Bethmann started her self-titled YouTube channel on April 6, 2018.
Featured Image By Céline Bethmann / Instagram