|Matilda Lowther Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1995|
Matilda Lowther is a British fashion model who is best known for having walked the ramp for several high profile brands and designers such as Miu Miu, Comme des Garçons, The Row, Rodarte, Hermès, Balmain, and Bottega Veneta.
Matilda Grace Lowther
Carlisle, England, United Kingdom
She divides her time between Cumbria, London, and New York.
She completed her schooling from Queen Margaret’s School, York.
- Father – James Lowther
- Mother – Vanessa Lowther
- Siblings – She has 3 younger siblings.
- Others – James Lowther, 7th Earl of Lonsdale (Paternal Grandfather), Adwoa Aboah (Second Cousin), Kesewa Aboah (Second Cousin)
Matilda is represented by –
- Heroes Model Management – New York
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Special Management – Milan
- The Squad – London
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Matilda has dated –
- Jamie Campbell Bower (2014-2015)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Deep-set eyes
- Thin lips
Matilda has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
Matilda Lowther Favorite Things
- Place To Visit – Tate Modern
- Pub – The Hawley Arms in Camden
- Music Artist – OutKast, R. Kelly, Bon Iver
- Films – Leon, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, 101 Dalmatians
- Show – Game Of Thrones
- Brand – Burberry
Matilda Lowther Facts
- She was brought up at the Lowther Castle in Cumbria.
- Her grandfather James Sr. was a British peer.
- She has been featured in editorials for various well-known magazines such as British GQ, British Vogue, Vogue Germany, Vogue Paris, Vogue Mexico, Interview, Elle, WSJ, and Love.
- The first magazine cover that she got featured on was for British Vogue’s Miss Vogue. Later, she was featured on the cover of various other magazines like L’Officiel, Wonderland, Bon Magazine, Miss Vogue, and Telegraph.
- She made her debut as a model with the Burberry Spring / Summer and Fall / Winter 2014 fashion shows.
- In the past, Matilda was listed on models.com‘s Hot List.
- She likes to go out for drinks with her friends to local pubs and also likes to visit art galleries and exhibitions.
- Matilda was spotted on a school trip at the age of 16.
- She has worked for some of the biggest names in the fashion industry such as Hermès, Y-3, Margaret Howell, Paul Smith, Bottega Veneta, and Burberry.
- Matilda prefers sneakers over slippers.
Featured Image By Matilda Lowther / Instagram