|Céline Buckens Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1996|
Céline Buckens is a Belgian actress who has been cast in various movies and shows like War Horse, Forget Me Not, Free Rein, The Rain Collector, and Endeavour. She has starred alongside the likes of Navia Robinson, Manpreet Bambra, Kerry Ingram, Jaylen Barron, and Geoffrey McGivern. Céline has also accumulated more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Amelie Margaret Celine Buckens
London, England, United Kingdom
Céline Buckens studied at Thomas’s London Day Schools, Godolphin and Latymer, and St Mary’s School. Then, she went on to study History at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Céline Buckens is managed by –
- Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Talent Management Company, Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Céline Buckens has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- LE LABO Fragrances
Best Known For
- Having been cast in movies like War Horse (2011) as Emilie, The Rain Collector (2015) as Vanessa Kentworth, and Forget Me Not (2018) as Elsa
- Appearing in shows like Endeavour (2017) as Daisy Bennett and Free Rein (from 2017) as Mia MacDonald
Céline Buckens made her theatrical film debut as Emilie in the war drama film, War Horse, in 2011.
First Web Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Mia in the family drama series, Free Rein, in 2017.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Daisy Bennett in the detective drama series, Endeavour, in 2017.
Céline Buckens Favorite Things
- Book – Pride and Prejudice
Source – Tatler.com
Céline Buckens Facts
- She secured the role of Emilie in War Horse just after two auditions.
- For War Horse, she was trained by dialect coach Sandra Frieze.
- She participated in a couple of theatre productions during her school years.
- She is a huge fan of The Beatles.
- She is well-versed in both English and French.
Featured Image by Céline Buckens / Instagram