|Charles Robinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1964|
Charles Robinson is an American professional wrestling referee and retired professional wrestler. Widely regarded as one of the top referees in the wrestling world, he had shot to fame after debuting in the WWE in 2001 after spending many years in the WCW. He has been signed to WWE on the SmackDown brand.
Charles Shane Robinson
Little Naitch, Little Nature Boy
Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Wrestling Referee, Retired Professional Wrestler
- Siblings – He has a brother.
- Others – His grandfather was a police officer in Charlotte.
He is represented by Stone Manners Salners Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Amy Robinson (2000-2002) – He tied the knot with Amy Robinson on October 11, 2000. However, she passed away on April 7, 2002.
- He has a daughter named Jessica from a different relationship earlier.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
Cheerful, dimpled smile
Charles Robinson Favorite Things
- Fan Of – George Michael
- Hair Salon – The Chameleon Studios in Mooresville
- Pastime – Collecting vinyl
- Secret Behind His Youthful Look – Clean living including no smoking, no drinking, and following a healthy diet and avoiding junk food
- Everyday Goal – To put a smile on somebody’s face
Source – Instagram, Instagram, Wikipedia, The Post And Courier
Charles Robinson Facts
- When he was in the 10th standard, he submitted a book report on pro wrestling and attained an A+.
- At high school, everyone knew that he was the biggest admirer of Ric Flair, an ardent fan of wrestling, and passionate about horror movies. He has had a room in his house filled with collectibles from the horror films.
- During his growing up years, when there was no difficulty in transportation and some money had been saved, on Monday nights, Charles and his brother used to take rides with their grandmother to the wrestling shows that were held weekly at the old Park Center in Charlotte.
- He got literally addicted to the multiple-time world heavyweight champion Ric Flair from the age of 10 after watching his 1st live wrestling show in 1974 at the Park Center. Flair was the driving force behind Charles’s goal to make it big in the wrestling profession. He was in awe of the young and bold Flair’s proud yet articulate interviews and the way his ring antics agitated the audience.
- Charles used to go to the store and buy poster board, glitter, and adhesive and cut out photos from magazines to make huge posters of Flair. He would also stitch sequins, rhinestones, and feathers on warmup jackets, print his hero’s name on the back and go to school wearing them to demonstrate his love.
- When Charles used to go to the local wrestling shows, he would put on a Ric Flair crown and carry his posters. He used to end up provoking the fans so much that his grandfather and the police security would walk around with him in order to prevent people from beating him up.
- Charles’s humble and unassuming disposition along with his animated style and determined work ethic have made him one of the most popular referees in the wrestling world.
- He has not been able to forget his 2nd wife Amy who he had regarded as his soulmate. He has revealed that she had brought about a big change in his life and had helped him to open up and learn what unconditional love is. She had made him realize that money means nothing as it is relationships and our actions that matter.
Featured Image by Charles Robinson / Instagram