|Charlie DePew Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1996|
Charlie DePew is an American actor known for appearing in popular TV series and films like The Amazing Spider-Man, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Famous in Love, Mad Men, Days of Our Lives, and The Goldbergs. He has a huge social media following with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Charles Bradfield DePew
Pasadena, California, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Charlie DePew studied at the La Cañada Elementary School.
- Mother – Alison DePew
- Siblings – Jack DePew (Older Brother) (Actor, Model), Will DePew (Older Brother) (Firefighter)
Charlie DePew is represented by Los Angeles-based Amsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency.
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Charlie DePew has dated –
- Bella Thorne (2017) – Charlie was first linked with actress Bella Thorne at the start of 2017. It was claimed that their romance had blossomed on the sets of the show, Famous in Love. On the New Year’s Eve, they had flown out to the Bahamas with a group of friends and this trip served as the starting point of these rumors. They were again linked together in May 2017 after they got matching tattoos of a smiley face. Charlie had got it inked on the inside of his ankle and Bella had got it tattooed on her forearm.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Boyish good looks
- Charlie DePew has done endorsement work for SolAssist, which link customers to energy companies.
- He has also done promotional work for Respark Media.
- He has used his strong social media presence to endorse brands like The Shag Store and Casper Sleep.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Philip Stacy in the superhero movie, The Amazing Spider-Man and its sequel The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- Being cast in the male lead role in the romantic drama TV series, Famous in Love.
- Having made appearances on a host of popular TV series such as Mad Men, Days of Our Lives, and The Goldbergs.
In 2012, he made his theatrical film debut in the action drama movie, The Amazing Spider-Man.
First TV Show
In 2010, Charlie DePew made his first TV show appearance on the Disney TV show, Shake it Up. However, his work wasn’t credited in the show.
His first credited TV show appearance came in 2011 in an episode of the long-running soap opera, Days of Our Lives.
Charlie DePew Favorite Things
- Disney Movie – Tron: Legacy (2010)
- Music Genre – Electronic music
- DJ – Space Jesus
- Celebrity Crush – Jessica Alba
- Typical Mexican Takeout Order – Burritos, Tostadas
- Recipe To Cook – Beef chuck Wellington
- Chef – Gordon Ramsay
- Artist – Josh Agle (Shag)
Source – FreeForm, Galore Mag, Instagram
Charlie DePew Facts
- He caught an acting bug after he was cast in the role of Charlie Brown in a school play while studying in the 6th grade.
- The legendary director Steven Spielberg tried to contact him for a callback for a role in Super 8 but he couldn’t get in touch as his phone was out of range.
- After having unsuccessfully auditioned for 14 pilots, he had decided to take a break from acting. However, he eventually managed to land a lead role in the TV show, Famous in Love.
- To get him to look best for the role of Emma Stone’s younger brother in The Amazing Spider-Man, they bleached his hair with four different shades before finalizing bleach-yellow.
- He had auditioned for a role in mystery teen drama TV series, Riverdale, which was based on Archie’s comics. However, he managed to finish in the 2nd spot in the auditions for Archie Andrews.
- He was initially rejected by the producers of the TV show, Famous in Love, after having appeared with 30 other actors for the in-person test.
- Before Famous in Love, he had previously worked with Bella Thorne in the pilot episode of the Disney TV series, Shake it Up.
- While studying in high school, he used to be on the water polo team. He also loves playing pick-up basketball.
- He has collaborated with his friends to launch Respark, which is an app development and social media promotion company. The company has also launched an app called Toy Box.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Charlie DePew / Instagram