|Charlotte Spencer Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|September 26, 1991
Charlotte Spencer is an English actress, dancer, and singer who rose to fame with her portrayal of Charlotte Appleby in The Living and the Dead. However, she has also garnered further attention with her appearances in Glue, Les Misérables, and Dark Shadows.
Harlow, Essex, England, United Kingdom
Charlotte was 11 years old when her parents decided to send her off to train at the Sylvia Young Theatre School in Marylebone.
Actress, Singer, Dancer
- Father – Peter Spencer
- Mother – Karen Spencer
- Siblings – Charlotte has a younger brother and sister.
Charlotte is represented by United Talent Agency, Curtis Brown Group, and Industry Entertainment.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- Petite physical appearance
Charlotte Spencer Favorite Things
- Painting – Lilith with a Snake (1886) by John Collier
- Film Of All-Time – Beauty and the Beast
Source – Country & Town House
Charlotte Spencer Facts
- She was raised in a working-class family alongside her younger brother and sister. Her father at the time had been working as a builder whereas her mother was employed at a school.
- Charlotte was only 3 years old when she started taking ballet lessons. By the age of 11, she had begun to take an interest in acting and in order to support her career, Charlotte’s parents decided to remortgage their home.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Jaime in Five Days in 2007.
- Charlotte was named ‘Star of Tomorrow 2015’, by Screen International magazine.
- She was nominated twice for a BAFTA Award in 2015, for “Best Supporting Actress” for her portrayal of Tina in Glue and for “Best Actress – Television” for her appearance as Ellie Murston in Stomemouth.
- Charlotte has a dog named Chip.
- When she’s not shooting, Charlotte loves to spend time with her family and also prefers to help her mother out with the choir at the infant school that she works at. She also lends a helping hand to her grandmother at their charity store. Nevertheless, Charlotte also loves wandering around The National Gallery, London.
Featured Image By W!ZARD Radio Media / YouTube / CC BY 3.0