|Charo Ronquillo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 22, 1990|
Charo Ronquillo is a Filipino model who is widely recognized for having modeled for various leading labels including Lacoste, BCBG, and Mac Cosmetics as well as appeared in a range of beauty editorials for numerous press outlets and magazines like Spanish Vogue, Indian Vogue, and ELLE Vietnam.
Cabuyao City, Laguna, Philippines
She has been signed to these modeling agencies –
- Calcarrie’s International Models – Philippines
- Ford Models – New York
- Angels and Demons Model Management – Paris, France
- Faze Model Management, Inc.
- Franicina Models – Barcelona, Spain
- D1 Models – London
- New Madison – Paris
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- High cheekbones
- Defined jawline
- Tall stature
She has appeared in the advertisements for various brands such as Old Navy and Sak’s Fifth Avenue.
Charo Ronquillo Favorite Things
- Hobby – Painting
Source – Instagram
Charo Ronquillo Facts
- She was brought up in Cabuyao City, Laguna, Philippines.
- She has recalled that prior to entering high school, she had short hair, teeth that were far from perfect, was tomboyish, and had a tendency to keep picking a fight. Only when she began paying attention to her looks had modeling become a field of interest to her.
- Charo was discovered by a modeling agency while she was playing basketball at an arcade that was at a mall in the Philippines. After that, she had taken part in the Ford Supermodel of the World Philippines 2005 competition, which she won.
- In 2006 she competed in the Supermodel World Finals, having represented the Philippines there. Following her win and appearance, she got signed to Ford Models.
- She has observed that when we are in nature, we find peace as well as a new perspective.
- Ronquillo has enjoyed doing fashion shows as she has found it to be fun backstage.
- One of the best pieces of beauty advice from her mother has been to wash her face and keep it clean.
- She has loved the nude tones of lipsticks.
- Ronquillo has liked New York for its independence and fast-paced life.
- Charo has stated that there has been a big difference between the New York style of modeling and the Philippine style. She has seen that the former place is extremely professional and if it is work, then it is only so whereas in the latter, it has been fun and playful where everybody has a good time talking to each other. Also, there have been no rehearsals in New York while in the Philippines there has been some choreography.
- She has recalled that before coming to New York, she had never eaten Sushi. That changed when she got to the place and saw it to be the models’ favorite dish that led her to try it after which it became her most-relished food item.
- Charo has always kept her eye makeup, heels, phone, and wallet in her bag.
- She has managed to handle wardrobe malfunctions well. She has often found the shoes to be too big or too small for her but has just stuffed them with tissue, and walked gracefully in them.
Featured Image by Charo Ronquillo / Instagram