|Chase Masterson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 26, 1963|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chase Masterson is an American actress, singer, voiceover artist, producer, dancer, and activist who is best known for playing the character of Leeta, a “Dabo girl” at Quark’s bar who eventually marries Rom, in the science fiction television series, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, from 1995 to 1999. She has also been cast in shows and movies like Star Trek: Of Gods and Men, Yesterday Was a Lie, ER, Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles, Starzinger, Sometimes They Come Back… for More, Comic Book: The Movie, Manticore, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Unbelievable!!!!!, Acapulco H.E.A.T., Lun Lun the Flower Girl, Lun Lun the Flower Girl 2, Vienna, and The Flash.
Chase Masterson, Leeta
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Chase Masterson got enrolled at the University of Texas and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts for theatre (acting).
Actress, Singer, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Activist, Dancer
- Father – He was in the Army.
Chase Masterson is represented by Masterson Entertainment, Company, Studio City, California, United States.
La-La Land, Helicon Arts Cooperative
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lisp, breathless voice
- Curvaceous physique
- Large eyes
She has served as a national spokesperson for NordicTrack and has also done a TV infomercial for Figure 8 exercise device (1998).
Chase Masterson Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in a variety of locations due to her father’s job. She has lived in West Haven, Connecticut, and 3 years in Germany.
- Chase was in 6th grade when her family settled in El Paso, Texas.
- Chase Masterson was cast as Cathy Garrett in the 2002 science fiction television film, Terminal Invasion, in which she co-starred alongside Bruce Campbell.
- She provided vocals to the character of Janice Em in Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles, the 2006 animated sequel to the 1985 Robotech television series.
- She has been a member of the improvisational group “The Groundlings”.
- Alongside Kipleigh Brown and John Newton, Masterson co-starred as Singer in the 2008 neo-noir film, Yesterday Was a Lie.
- As a producer, she has worked on projects like Through Your Eyes, Yesterday Was a Lie, and Creature Unknown.
- Chase Masterson has been friends with Jonathan Del Arco and Lolita Fatjo, whose first name was the inspiration for Masterson’s character named Leeta on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993).
Featured Image by Beth Madison / Flickr / CC BY 2.0