|Lycia Faith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 1996|
Lycia Faith is an American YouTuber and content creator known for being a member of the social media collaborative GLAMSS.
Santa Monica, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
YouTuber, Content Creator
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Has a nose ring on the left side of her nose
- Thick eyebrows
- Fuller lips
Lycia Faith Facts
- Faith was raised as an only child in the California Bay Area.
- She is the “L” in GLAMSS which was created in 2014. Aside from Lycia, other members of the group include Alexia Raye, Gabby Berry, Safari Gage, Maya Hope Haider, and Casey Berry.
- Faith posted her first video to Vine on April 24, 2013.
- Lycia started her self-titled YouTube channel on May 27, 2012. However, the earliest post that Lycia uploaded to her channel was on August 18, which was a gaming video on her reaction to SLENDERMAN.
- On January 4, 2016, Lycia posted a video of herself getting lip fillers via injections.
- Some of the most interesting videos to watch on her channel have been STOP DON’T TALK TO ME!, RAINBOW MILK CHALLENGE, GETTING LIP INJECTIONS!!! (GRAPHIC CONTENT/NEEDLE WARNING), and OMEGLE IS WEIRD W/ TWAIMZ.
- Lycia is friends with fellow social media stars Alexia Raye, Stephen Oscar, and Dana Rosee.
- She was featured in a music video of Tre Coast’s Don’t Talk to Me in the past.
- Lycia has collaborated with various well-known fellow social media stars including Jeffrey Eli Miller.
Featured Image By Lycia Faith / Instagram