Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England, United Kingdom
Chelsea Halfpenny went to the St Augustine’s Primary School. She later got enrolled at the St Edmund Campion Catholic School. She also went to Saturday fame school classes at the Reavley Theatre School in her hometown of Gateshead.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Paula Halfpenny
- Siblings – She is the only child.
- Others – Jill Halfpenny (Maternal Aunt) (Actress), Nicola Halfpenny (Maternal Aunt), Colin Halfpenny (Maternal Grandfather), Maureen Halfpenny (Maternal Grandmother)
Chelsea Halfpenny is managed by London-based Shepherd Management.
5 ft 3¼ in or 160.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chelsea Halfpenny has dated –
- Dillon Clift (2011-2014) – Chelsea started going out with software developer Dillon Clift in 2011. They had met each other while studying in school. She made their relationship public in an interview with Mirror in February 2012. Going by their social media activity, they ended their relationship in 2014 as she hasn’t tweeted about him after March 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’ or ‘red’.
Chelsea Halfpenny hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Amy Wyatt in the popular British soap opera, Emmerdale.
- Being cast in the role of Alicia Munroe in the medical drama TV series, Casualty.
As a Singer
She has performed a single I Still Love Him and a duet The Shoe Makker with actor Charlie Hardwick, who was also her Emmerdale castmate, for the DVD labeled Big River Big Songs, which was released by MWM Records in 2012.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2004, Chelsea Halfpenny made her first TV show appearance in the role of Karine in the What Parents Do episode of the medical drama TV series, Casualty.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Chelsea Halfpenny Favorite Things
- Fashion Era – 80s Fame look
- Highstreet Brands – Urban Outfitters, Topshop
- Designer – Vivienne Westwood
- Beauty Product – Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturizer
- Outfit – Spotted shift dress with a patterned, floaty jacket and Chelsea boots. All pieces from Urban Outfitters.
- Old Wardrobe Items – Stretchy Topshop jeans, Urban Outfitters comfy jumper
- Piece Of Jewelry – Gold Michael Kors watch
- Clothing Items She Can’t Live Without – Topshop jumper, Timberland boots
Source – Express
Chelsea Halfpenny Facts
- She got her role of Alicia Monroe in Casualty more than a decade after her first appearance in the show, which came in 2004. She made her debut as Alicia in 2015.
- In 2009, she participated in the Open Mic UK competition with the all-girls band Vivo. They managed to reach the finals of the competition.
- In 2012, she performed in Sunday for Sammy, which is a biannual charity concert held to benefit the Sammy Johnson Memorial Fund. The fund has been set up to support young performers in the Newcastle area.
- Follow her on Twitter.
Featured Image by Chelsea Halfpenny / Twitter