Chloe Elizabeth Marshall
Cranleigh, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
Chloe’s formal education info isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Chloe Marshall is represented by
- Ford Models
- JAG Models
- Models 1
- Francina Models
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
80 kg or 176 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As Chloe prefers to keep her private life away from tabloids, not much is known about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous figure
- Raised eyebrows
39-29-45.5 in or 99-74-115.5 cm
14 (US) or 46 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Chloe Marshall has done endorsement work for the plus size clothing line from Torrid and Macy’s.
She has also done modeling work for the famous fashion brand Lane Bryant.
Best Known For
Being one of the leading English plus size models.
Chloe consistently works out in the gym to keep her voluptuous curves in perfect shape. She works out in the gym 4 days a week and loves to lift the weight. Apart from gym workouts, she also loves to head out for a jog. Another of her favorite workout mode is swimming.
She is not a fan of going after crazy diets. She just makes sure that she is eating everything in moderation and is observing a balanced diet. Plus, she is pretty sure about what works for her body and what doesn’t, which helps her make informed and healthy decisions. Plus, she makes sure that is drinking a lot of water.
Chloe Marshall Favorite Things
- Cosmetics Brand – Dr. Dennis Gross
- Moisturizer – Dr. Dennis Gross moisturizer
Source – Backstage
Chloe Marshall Facts
- When she managed to finish second in the Miss England beauty pageant, she was the first size 12 (US) participant to have achieved such a high finish.
- She has done activism work for the England-based charity, Beat, which works to raise awareness about a variety of eating disorders and funds to support those suffering from such disorders.
- She is an active supporter of Body Gossip, which is a nonprofit organization that works to empower women with all body shapes through arts and education.
- By the age of 15, she had decided that she wanted to become a model. The same year, she signed up with a London-based modeling agency. And, by the age of 16, she had entered Miss Surrey pageant.
- In March 2008, she managed to win the Miss Surrey beauty competition. By winning the title, she also created a history as she was the first size 12 (US) model to qualify for Miss England beauty pageant.
- When she was competing in Miss England competition, her Body Mass Index was sufficiently high to be classified as overweight, which led to critics accusing Marshall of promoting obesity.
- In her free time, she loves to take her dog for a walk in the Central Park in New York.
- She got her breakthrough in March 2010 after she was signed up by Ford Models.
- Meet her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.