|Cho Mi-yeon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 31, 1997|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Cho Mi-yeon is a South Korean singer and TV personality who is known for being a member of (G)I-dle which is a South Korean multinational girl group formed by Cube Entertainment. The other members of the group include Minnie, Soyeon, Soojin, Yuqi, and Shuhua and they made their debut on May 2, 2018, by releasing the EP titled I Am.
Cho Mi-yeon has attended a few music schools.
Singer, TV Personality
- Siblings – Cho Mi-yeon is an only child.
As a member of (G)I-dle, Cho Mi-yeon is represented by Cube Entertainment.
K-Pop, J-Pop, Dance-Pop, R&B, Ballad
Vocals, Piano, Violin, Guitar
Cube Entertainment Inc., Universal Japan, Asian Agent
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Cho Mi-yeon is of South Korean descent.
- Often sports forehead bangs
- Lean body
- Pierced ears
As a member of (G)I-dle, Cho Mi-yeon has been one of the city’s goodwill ambassadors for Seoul Metropolitan City.
Cho Mi-yeon Favorite Things
- Color – Green
Cho Mi-yeon Facts
- She was a YG Trainee in the past and trained with the company for 5 years.
- It was her father who helped her gain interest and taste for music.
- Cho Mi-yeon was supposed to debut with YG Entertainment’s popular girl group, Blackpink but she left the entertainment company prior to that in 2015.
- She became a YG Trainee the same time as Blackpink‘s member, Jennie. In fact, Cho Mi-yeon was in middle school when she joined YG Entertainment.
- She has had an inclination for composing songs and writing lyrics ever since her younger years.
- (G)I-dle released its debut EP, I Am, in May 2018 via Cube Entertainment and it comprised of songs such as What’s in Your House?, Latata, and Don’t Text Me. Also, the extended play was ranked at number #5 in the US World albums (Billboard) weekly chart, at number #6 in the South Korean Albums (Gaon) weekly chart, and at number #10 in the Taiwanese Albums (Five Music) weekly chart.
- On July 31, 2019, (G)I-dle released its Japanese debut extended play, Latata, through Universal Music Japan and the EP included songs like Light My Fire, Latata, Hann (Alone), and For You. The EP was ranked at number #5 in the Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart and at number #8 in the Taiwanese Albums (Five Music) chart.
- Being a member of (G)I-dle, Cho Mi-yeon has been a part of several shows such as Queendom, (G)I-dle: Vlog in New York, and To Neverland.
- She has been roommates with her (G)I-dle co-member, Jeon So-yeon.
- Cho Mi-yeon has won many awards like Asia Artist Awards, Gaon Chart Music Award, and Genie Music Award, as a member of (G)I-dle.
- She is a fan of nail arts.
- She loves eating Thai food.
- Cho Mi-yeon shares a friendly bond with Park Ji-won and Lee Seo-yeon who have both been the members of the South Korean girl group, Fromis 9.
- She prefers milk tea.
Featured Image by 사진&여행 (生活의發見) / Tistory.com / CC BY 4.0