|Danielle Bregoli Quick Info
|5 ft 1 in
|Date of Birth
|March 26, 2003
Danielle Bregoli or Bhad Bhabie is a social media personality and rapper from Florida, America. In August 2017, she released her very first song “These Heaux” which reached the Billboard Hot 100 chart. With this achievement, she became the youngest female rapper whose song charted on Billboard Hot 100. Danielle was raised primarily by her mom because her parents separated when Danielle was a toddler.
Danielle Peskowitz Bregoli
Bhad Bhabie (Pronounced as Bad Baby)
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Rapper, Media Personality
- Father – Ira Peskowitz (Deputy with the Palm Beach Police Department)
- Mother – Barbara Ann Bregoli
- Siblings – None
- Others – Daniel M. Peskowitz (Paternal Grandfather), Myra Fisher (Paternal Grandmother)
Danielle Bregoli is managed by Adam Kluger and Dan Roof.
She is also represented by Kenny Layton of William Morris Endeavor.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
In early 2018, she was 4 ft 11 in or 150 cm (as confirmed by her).
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Her weight was 42 kg or 93 lbs in early 2018 as revealed by Danielle herself.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Bregoli has dated –
- YoungBoy Never Broke Again (2017) – Danielle was reported to be going out with the controversial rapper, YoungBoy Never Broke Again in June 2017 after they posted pictures of them together on their respective social media accounts. The pictures were eventually deleted but the screenshots of those pictures were widely distributed on social media.
- Le Vaughn (2021-Present) – Danielle reportedly started dating Le Vaughn in 2021. They have also tattooed each other’s names on their bodies. In December 2023, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together. Le Vaughn also has a son from a previous relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her father’s side and Italian ancestry on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to go for an ‘Auburn’ hair makeover.
- Red hair
- Prominent nose
Danielle Bregoli hasn’t appeared in any TV commercial. However, she has used her social media reach to promote a number of products and brands.
Best Known For
- Her infamous appearance on the popular talk show, Dr. Phil, during which she responded to the audience who were laughing at her expense with Cash me ousside how bout dat. The phrase went viral and was used for video memes. She was popularly called Cash Me Outside’ Girl.
- Her immense popularity on the social media platforms such as Instagram on which she has more than 18 million followers.
As a Singer
In August 2017, she released her debut single, These Heaux. The success of the single helped her get a multimillion contract with Atlantic Records.
First TV Show
In September 2016, Danielle Bregoli made her first TV show appearance in the drama talk show, Dr. Phil. She was 13 years old at the time of her appearance in the show.
Danielle Bregoli Favorite Things
Source – Billboard
Danielle Bregoli Facts
- In February 2017, she and her mother were involved in a fight with another passenger on a Spirit Airlines flight. Danielle claimed that the passenger had tried to put a hand on her mother so she punched her. Spirit Airlines banned Danielle, her mother, and other women from ever boarding their flight.
- She had threatened to file a lawsuit against Walmart after they used her popular catchphrase on their range of apparel. In her letter, she had asked them to pull 15 clothing items off the shelves within 5 days.
- In April 2017, she and her friend were cited for marijuana possession by the police authorities in Florida. However, she insisted that she wasn’t holding or smoking it.
- During her appearance in Dr. Phil, she tried to steal a crew member’s car. She claimed that the keys were on the dresser of her changing room so she took them.
- It was reported that her mother was investigated for child abuse after an old video surfaced in which she was seen hitting 11 years old Danielle. They both maintained that the video was taken out of context as they were just playfully messing around in the video.
- After her appearance in Dr. Phil, she had to spend time on a ranch set up especially for the troubled teens in Utah. She was arrested on the charges of marijuana possession, grand theft, and filing a false police report. In July 2017, she was slapped with 5 years’ probation.
- In February 2017, she was involved in a fight outside a bar.
- After her single These Heaux managed to reach the 77th position on the Billboard Hot 100, she became the youngest female rapper to debut on the prestigious music chart.
- In 2017, she hit out at Andy Cohen and Anderson Cohen after they made negative remarks about her at the 2017 CNN New Year’s Eve Show.
- In December 2017, she gave her mother a $65,000 check to pay off her mortgage as a Christmas gift.
- She is pretty fond of piercings and has even got her tongue pierced.
- In March 2021, she released a video under the hashtag “Breaking Code Silence” to share the details about the physical and mental abuse that she suffered during her stay at Dr. Phil‘s Turn-About Ranch. She entered the treatment program in June 2020 for prescription pills and trauma.
- She launched her OnlyFans account after she turned 18 in March 2021. In just 6 hours of launching, she made $1,030,703.43. Out of this, over $750,000 was from subscriptions to her page. $23.99 was the amount she had kept at that time for each subscriber. She had received more than $5,500 from tips and finally, $267,675 was earned from the private message fees. In April 2022, Bhad Bhabie revealed that her previous year’s earnings on OnlyFans were more than $50 million.
- In June 2021, Danielle and Lil Yachty had invested $1 million in a Jewish dating app for people of high standards called Lox Club.
- She launched her record label, Bhad Music in September 2021.
- In 2022, Danielle purchased a house in Florida for $6.1 million.
- She bought a part-time home in Los Angeles for $3 million in December 2022.
Featured Image by Danielle Bregoli / Instagram