|Chris Kael Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|May 21, 1974
Chris Kael is an American bass guitarist who rose to fame after becoming the 2nd bassist and backing vocalist of the band Five Finger Death Punch replacing Matt Snell in 2011, having released numerous albums with the heavy metal group including The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell, Volume 1 (2013). He has also been a member of Cut Love Kill.
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
He is represented by Allen Kovac.
Heavy Metal, Groove Metal, Thrash Metal, Alternative Metal, Hard Rock
Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals
- Better Noise Music
- EMI Records Ltd.
- Prospect Park
- Spinefarm Records
- Universal Music Group
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Natalie Estes – He was married to Natalie in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Long mustache and long braided beard
- Sharp nose
- Tattooed hands
He has a sponsorship with MusclePharm.
Chris Kael Favorite Things
- Early Influences – Ian Hill, Jason Newsted
- Has Treasured – A collection of bass guitars with the Warlocks being among his most cherished ones
Source – Bass Musician Magazine
Chris Kael Facts
- He has disclosed that the 1st artist that had made him want to be a musician and a performer was Gene Simmons of the hard rock band KISS whom he had watched on the show 3-2-1 Contact after which he had immediately known that was what he wanted to do. He had not realized back then that it was bass that he would want to do but he had known that he definitely wanted to be on the stage.
- Chris has recalled that when he was in junior high school, he was in the band playing woodwind instruments and so he knew how to read. He had picked up the guitar at first and then tried out the bass realizing that it was what he had been looking for. He learned bass by using guitar magazines and tablature to learn songs that he craved to learn, from the bands he loved and wanted to emulate. Chris has stated that he was learning songs while developing his own style simultaneously.
- Kael had shifted to Las Vegas where Five Finger Death Punch had originated.
- He has affirmed that he has got noticed all the time when he has walked outside due to his beard and realized he has got recognized a lot more because of it.
Featured Image by Chris Kael / Instagram