|Ricky Dillon Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 1992|
Ricky Dillon is an American YouTube personality, singer, songwriter, and comedian who has gained popularity through his various social media activities. He has released albums, extended plays, and tracks like RPD, Gold, Steal the Show (ft. Trevor Moran), Beat, Ordinary, Nobody, Problematic (ft. Snoop Dogg), and Ignite.
Richard Porter Dillon Jr.
Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ricky went to Hoover High School in Birmingham, Alabama. During his high school days, he walked with the band as he played the trumpet.
To do a film course, he got enrolled at Auburn University in Alabama but dropped out after 3 years.
Singer, Songwriter, YouTube Personality, and Comedian
- Father – Richard Porter Dillon, Sr.
- Mother – Janice Ann (Newgent)
- Siblings – Tara Dillon (Older Sister), Lexi Dillon (Older Sister)
- Others – Porter Bryant Dillon (Paternal Grandfather), Mildred C. Gardner (Paternal Grandmother)
To know more about his family, click here.
He has been managed by Expand Entertainment.
Pop, Pop rock, R&B
6 ft or 183 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Ricky Dillon has dated –
- Trevor Moran – Ricky Dillon was rumored to be dating singer Trevor Moran for some time.
- Alexa Losey (2013) – He was rumored to be in a relationship with YouTuber Alexa Losey in August 2013.
- Shelby Waddell (2013) – In 2013, Ricky confirmed that he was dating his friend, YouTuber Shelby Waddell.
Race / Ethnicity
Ricky Dillon is of English and Scots-Irish (Northern Irish) descent.
Gay (as revealed by him via a YouTube video posted in February 2020)
- Dyed hair
- Boyish good looks
10 (US) (via Twitter)
Ricky Dillon has leveraged his massive social media following to promote brands and products. He used his YouTube videos to promote various products.
As a member of the YouTube supergroup Our2ndLife, he endorsed brands including AXE, Hulu, AT&T, and Warby Parker.
Best Known For
- Garnering over 3 million subscribers on his YouTube channel
- Being a member of the YouTube supergroup Our2ndLife along with Connor Franta, JC Caylen, Kian Lawley, Trevor Moran, and Sam Pottorff. The group embarked on an international tour and had more than 2.7 million subscribers before finally splitting in December 2014 to work on their individual YouTube channels.
On January 15, 2016, Ricky Dillon released his debut album, Gold.
The album received negative responses from critics and other listeners.
Ricky Dillon made his theatrical film debut with DreamWorks Animation’s comedy flick Trolls as Aspen Heitz (voiceover work), a Troll skitterboarder in 2016.
He has appeared in several short films, though.
First TV Show
In 2013, Ricky made his first TV show appearance as himself on the comedy show The Soup Investigates.
Ricky Dillon hits the gym to stay fit and is a big fan of cardio. The YouTuber prefers to go gymming late at the night.
He adopted veganism in 2016. Ricky even asked his followers to stay away from dairy products and meat.
Ricky Dillon Favorite Things
- Food – A bowl of Cheerios with some almond milk
- Singers – Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Kesha, Zedd
- Bands – Maroon 5, All Time Low, One Direction
- Album – Revival by Selena Gomez, Artpop by Lady Gaga, and Break Free by Ariana Grande
- Timepass – Mindlessly exploring an unknown city
- Car – Chevrolet Camaro
Source – Celebuzz.com, All Access, Teen.com, Twitter, Instagram
Ricky Dillon Facts
- Ricky was just 1-year-old when his family shifted base to Tuscumbia, Alabama.
- He played the trumpet and tennis while growing up.
- In 2010, Ricky Dillon launched his YouTube career after he uploaded a public video to his PICKLEandBANANA channel for the first time.
- He released his first single Ordinary in 2014.
- In 2015, he portrayed himself in the documentary film O2LFOREVER.
- On June 7, 2016, Ricky made his debut as a writer with his book Follow Me: A Memoir in Challenges. The memoir talks about his journey to becoming a successful YouTuber and his day-to-day life.
- In 2016, he released a card game titled Twisted Truth Or Dare which was sold in stores.
- Ricky supports many social causes through his social media accounts.