|Chris Vance Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1971|
Chris Vance is an English actor who was a relatively late bloomer. He didn’t start acting seriously and professionally until he had turned 25. Before that, he didn’t have much experience of acting in school and college plays. However, he made up for his lack of experience with his persistence. After having struggled in London’s local theatre scene, he moved to Australia, where he built an impressive portfolio with a number of roles in TV shows. And, then, he made his way to the U.S. Chris hasn’t looked back since with some heavyweight roles and performances in Hollywood.
George Christopher Vance
Paddington, London, England, United Kingdom
Chris Vance went to St Bede’s Secondary School in Lawrence Weston, Bristol. After the completion of his school education, he got enrolled at the Newcastle University, from where he graduated with a degree in civil engineering.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has three siblings.
Chris Vance is represented by Beverly Hills-based Agency for the Performing Arts.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Vance has dated –
- Monira Dailly – Chris Vance was previously married to Monira Dailly. Their marriage only came to public knowledge towards the end of 2015 as they got involved in a bitter divorce battle. In September, she was granted a restraining order against Vance after she claimed that he was verbally abusive and often unleashed tirades on her even in front of their 2-year-old son. Vance was ordered to stay 100-yard away from her. In March 2018, she was granted another temporary restraining order after she told the court that Vance had threatened to kill her while on a FaceTime call with their son.
- Ramona Vance (2017-Present) – In December 2017, Chris got married to his second wife, Ramona. They were reported to have been dating for quite some time.
Race / Ethnicity
Vance has Irish ancestry.
- Chin cleft
- Square and heavy jawline
Chris Vance hasn’t endorsed any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Jack Gallagher in the Fox TV series, Mental
- Being cast in the role of James Whistler in the crime drama TV series, Prison Break
- Being cast in the villainous role of Non in the superhero drama TV series, Supergirl
In 2006, he made his theatrical film debut as Detective Caithness in the Australian drama movie, Macbeth, which was an adaptation of the iconic Shakespearean tragedy.
First TV Show
In 1998, Chris Vance made his first TV show appearance in an episode of the British TV series, Kavanagh QC.
To prepare for his role of Frank Martin in the action TV series, The Transporter, Vance had to follow a special workout regime. For a couple of months, he had to undertake physical training before the start of each season. He focussed on improving his strength and stamina so that he could easily withstand the physical demands of the action scenes.
Chris Vance Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Chris Vance Facts
- He got his first big breakthrough after he was cast in the role of Sean Everleigh in the medical drama TV series, All Saints.
- During his time away from acting, he used to coach the Sydney Soccer Football Academy.
- He has earned his soccer coaching license in the United States.
- As a teenager, Vance had signed youth contracts with the British soccer clubs – Bristol Rovers and West Bromwich Albion.
- However, he couldn’t achieve much as a soccer player and his greatest achievement is having played for the England Students soccer team while studying in the university.
- He started his acting career at the age of 25 by performing in small Reparatory Theatres and on the London Fringe.
- In his early struggling days, he had established his own theatre company and had focussed on producing, directing, and writing the plays.
- At the age of 30, he moved to Australia and gave his acting career a boost by appearing in a series of Australian TV shows such as Stingers, Blue Heelers, and The Secret Life of Us.
- Chris Vance bagged his first regular role in a TV series while he was in Australia as he played Dr. Sean Everleigh in All Saints from 2005 to 2007.
- In 2007, he decided to move to the US for better and bigger opportunities. Soon after, he was cast in the third season of action TV series, Prison Break.
- He has also served as an executive producer for some of the episodes of the action thriller TV series, The Transporter.
- He doesn’t have any social media account.
Featured Image by WM-DP / Instagram