|Chrissy Blair Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|January 5, 1989
Chrissy Blair is a successful American model, entrepreneur, graphics designer, and UFC octagon girl. She has modeled for several brands including Guess and L’Oréal Paris. She has also worked with several highly regarded magazines like Maxim and Sports Illustrated. She is also known for co-founding the beauty supplement brand Kalumi. Chrissy has amassed a huge fan base with more than 250k followers on Instagram.
Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Chrissy graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design from Flagler College.
Model, Entrepreneur, UFC Octagon Girl, Graphics Designer
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Chrissy is represented by –
- Monica of No Ties Management
- Major Model Management – New York
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
48.5 kg or 107 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chrissy has dated –
- John Dodson – In the past, Chrissy and UFC fighter John Dodson were rumored to have been dating each other. However, the rumors were never confirmed nor were they denied.
Race / Ethnicity
Turned up nose
Chrissy has endorsed several brands such as –
- L’Oréal Paris
Best Known For
- Modeling for several brands such as Guess and L’Oréal Paris
- Modeling for magazines like Maxim and Sports Illustrated
- Being a UFC octagon girl
- Co-founding the naturally made beauty food supplement brand Kalumi
First Web Show
She made her first web show appearance on the comedy web series FML in 2013.
Chrissy does workout and enjoys indulging in strenuous as well as tactical cardio and strength training workouts such as boxing, mixed martial arts, and weightlifting. She also enjoys dancing and doing pilates along with keeping her body and mind at peace with yoga.
Chrissy Blair Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi, Cookies
- TV Shows – Family Guy, Duck Dynasty (2012-2017)
Source – it.ufc.com
Chrissy Blair Facts
- Prior to becoming a model, she didn’t much care about the way she looked. She also lived quite a simple life.
- She was discovered as a model after she took up a challenge that a friend of her’s had given her. She participated in a beauty contest which she ended up winning.
- In the past, she has modeled for sanitary clothing like scrubs.
- Prior to being called to join the UFC as an octagon girl, she was residing in Milan. She started off as an octagon girl on the Strikeforce UFC team.
- Ronda Rousey is her biggest inspiration.
- In the past, Chrissy would attend boxing and mixed martial arts classes. Her grandfather was also a professional boxer.
- She is very fond of her 2 ragdoll cats named Pep and Pru.
- In 2016, she co-founded the beauty supplement food company Kalumi alongside model Jayla Harnwell.
- In the past, she had suffered from eczema flare-ups as well as blemish-prone skin and brittle hair.
- Chrissy’s hobbies include painting, drawing, and working out.
- She also loves to spend her time at the beach.
- Visit her official website @ chrissyblair.com.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Chrissy Blair / Instagram