|Christian Nodal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 11, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Christian Nodal is a Mexican singer and songwriter who has released several albums, tracks, and extended plays which include Adiós Amor, Lo Mas Nuevo, Me Dejé Llevar, No Te Contaron Mal, De Los Besos Que Te Di, and Nada Nuevo. In addition to that, his musical talents have also won him a number of awards including the Latin Grammy Award, iHeartRadio Music Award, Billboard Latin Music Award, Latin American Music Award, and Lo Nuestro Award.
Christian Jesús González Nodal
Caborca, Sonora, Mexico
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Universal Latin, Fonovisa Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Often wears a cowboy hat
- Pierced ears
Christian Nodal Facts
- He grew up in Caborca, Sonora.
- He was 4 years old when he started singing.
- Christian Nodal self-taught himself to play the piano and the guitar.
- He released his debut song, Adiós Amor, on January 13, 2017, and it peaked the US Regional Mexican Songs (Billboard) weekly chart as well as the Mexico Top 20 General (Monitor Latino) weekly chart. The song was a huge success and was certified as ’21× Platinum (Latin)’ by the United States (RIAA).
- On August 25, 2017, Christian Nodal released his first studio album, Me Dejé Llevar, which included tracks such as Probablemente, Adiós Amor, Yo No Sé Mañana, and Vas A Querer Regresar. The album was ranked at number #2 in the US Top Latin Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #7 in Mexico (Top 100 Mexico) chart and was also certified as ‘3× Platinum (Latin)’ by the United States (RIAA).
- The song titled Probablemente from Me Dejé Llevar won him the 2018 Latin Grammy Award for “Best Regional Mexican Song”.
- Christian Nodal released his 2nd studio album, Ahora, on May 10, 2019, and it won the Latin Grammy Award for “Best Ranchero/Mariachi Album” in 2019. The album also topped the US Regional Mexican Albums (Billboard) chart.
- The Spanish singer and songwriter, David Bisbal, remarked that “…he [Nodal] a great interpreter but also a songwriter. I love what he’s doing and it’s an honor to be a part of the early stages in his career.”
- In 2019, he was awarded Lo Nuestro Award in the “Regional Mexican Artist of the Year” category.
Featured Image by Christian Nodal / Instagram