|Christopher Lloyd Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1938|
Christopher Lloyd is a talented American actor and voice actor who is known for his roles in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, Back to the Future, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, The Addams Family, Cyberchase, and Over the Garden Wall. Christopher attended the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York City. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Christopher Allen Lloyd
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
- California, United States
- Montana, United States
Christopher Lloyd studied at The Fessenden School in West Newton, Massachusetts and the Darrow School in New Lebanon, New York. Then in 1958, he graduated from Staples High School in Westport, Connecticut.
Later, he took acting classes at the Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre in New York City.
Actor, Voice Actor, Comedian
- Father – Samuel R. Lloyd, Jr (Lawyer)
- Mother – Ruth Lloyd (Singer)
- Siblings – Ruth Lloyd Scott Ax (Older Sister), Sam Lloyd Sr. (Older Brother), Donald L. Mygatt (Older Brother), Adele L. Kinney (Older Sister), Antoinette L. Mygatt Lucas (Sister)
- Others – Roger Lapham (Uncle) (He was the mayor of San Francisco from 1944 to 1948), Samuel Lloyd (Paternal Grandfather), Adalaide Ferrier Peck (Paternal Grandmother), Lewis Henry Lapham (Maternal Grandfather) (One of the Founders of the Texaco Oil Company), Antoinette N. Dearborn (Maternal Grandmother)
Christopher Lloyd is represented by –
- The Gersh Agency, Inc., Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Andrew J. Freedman Personal Management, Talent Management Company, Marina Del Rey, California, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christopher Lloyd has dated –
- Catherine Boyd (1957-1971) – In 1957, Christopher began a relationship with Catherine Boyd. The couple tied the knot on June 6, 1959. Unfortunately, they separated after 12 years of marriage in 1971.
- Kay Tornborg (1972-1987) – In 1972, Christopher and actress Kay Tornborg began a relationship. The couple had a steady relationship for 2 years before getting married in 1974. However, the pair had a fallout and divorced in 1987.
- Carol Ann Vanek (1986-1991) – In 1986, Christopher started a relationship with Carol Ann Vanek. They even got married in 1988. Their marriage lasted for only 3 years as the couple separated in 1991.
- Jane Walker Wood (1990-2005) – In 1990, Christopher began a relationship with screenwriter Jane Walker Wood. On February 21, 1992, the couple got married. They lived in Montecito, California. However, this marriage also fell apart, and they finalized their divorce on December 28, 2005.
- Lisa Loiacono (2014-Present) – In 2014, Christopher met real estate broker Lisa Loiacono. Soon, the pair started dating. The couple tied the knot just 3 months after announcing their engagement on November 23, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, 1/16th French, and distant Welsh ancestry.
- Bald forehead
- Tall height
- Long rounded chin
Christopher Lloyd has appeared in the TV commercials for brands like –
- 10-10-220 phone service (1999)
- DirecTV (2007)
- FIAT TV (2018)
Best Known For
His varied roles in films and TV series like Back to the Future (1985) as Dr. Emmett “Doc” Brown, Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) as Judge Doom, Addams Family Values (1993) as Uncle Fester Addams, Twenty Bucks (1993) as Jimmy, I Am Not a Serial Killer (2016) as Crowley, Taxi (1978–1983) as Reverend Jim Ignatowski, Road to Avonlea (1992) as Alistair Dimple, and Cyberchase as the Hacker in PBS Kids series
In 1975, he made his theatrical film debut in the drama film One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest as Taber.
In 1990, he made his theatrical film debut as a voice actor in the animated adventure film DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp as Merlock the Magician.
First TV Show
In 1976, he made his first TV show appearance in the historical drama mini-series The Adams Chronicles as Tsar Alexandre I.
In 2002, he made his TV show debut as a voice actor by lending his voice for the character of The Hacker in the animated comedy series Cyberchase.
Christopher Lloyd Favorite Things
- Role – Klingon commander Kruge in Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)
- Back To The Future Film – Back To The Future Part 3 (1990)
Source – IMDb, The Guardian
Christopher Lloyd Facts
- He was raised in Fairfield County’s New Canaan, Connecticut.
- He moved to Manhattan, New York at the age of 19.
- His acting teacher at the Neighborhood Playhouse was Sanford Meisner.
- He is known to project wildly animated facial expressions while portraying eccentric characters in films.
- His memory as a young actor is his performance alongside Meryl Streep at the Yale Repertory Theater.
- He had to wear prosthetic make-up for his scenes in Back to the Future (1985), so he would look 30 years older than his scenes in 1955.
- Christopher lived in a mental institution for many weeks, while preparing for his character as Max Taber in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975), trying to have a better understanding of the nature of the mental patients.
- He has acted alongside actress Anjelica Huston in many films including, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975), The Postman Always Rings Twice (1981), The Cowboy and the Ballerina (1984), The Addams Family (1991), and Addams Family Values (1993).
- He has also worked in many films with actor Frank Welker including Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984), Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988), DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp (1990), The Pagemaster (1994), and In Search of Dr. Seuss (1994).
- His character Reverend Jim Ignatowski in Taxi (1978) was a fan of Star Trek (1966) series, and interestingly, Christopher appeared as the Klingon commander Kruge in Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984).
- He enjoys cycling and once while in Italy, he rode from Milan to Venice, riding through the Dolomites, along with the Amalfi coast and into Naples.
- In November 2008, his home in Montecito, California which was put on sale was destroyed by the Tea Fire.
- He has supported various charity organizations like The Michael J. Fox Foundation.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gabriel Tyner / Flickr / CC BY-2.0