|Christopher Vélez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1995|
Christopher Vélez is a pop singer and a member of the popular Latin band CNCO. He grew up in Ecuador and moved to New Jersey during his late teens. He was the #1 fan favorite contestant during the selection of the CNCO band. After getting inspired by the music of Sin Bandera, Christopher started to pursue music. He has amassed over 5 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Facebook, and over 1 million followers on Twitter.
Christopher Bryant Vélez Muñoz
New Jersey, United States
There is no information available about the school or colleges that Christopher Vélez attended.
- Father – Leonardo Velez
- Mother – Yenny Paulina Munoz Jaramillo
- Siblings – Jonathan Vélez (Brother)
Christopher Vélez is signed to record label Sony Music Entertainment.
Latin Pop, Reggaeton, Latin Urban
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christopher Vélez is busy shaping his career and has rarely spoken about his relationships in public, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his love life.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to highlight his hair.
- He has the word “feeling lucky” tattooed on his right arm.
- Wears accessories like a military dog tag, earring on his left ear, and glasses
- Strong jawline
Christopher Vélez has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being the member of the boy band, CNCO, formed through the reality competition series La Banda in 2015. He received the highest number of votes from fans making him the first member to be selected for the formation of CNCO group. The other members of the band include Zabdiel de Jesús, Joel Pimentel, Richard Camacho, and Erick Brian Colón.
- His performance of CNCO’s hit singles including, “Tan Fácil”, “Quisiera”, “Reggaetón Lento (Bailemos)”, “Para Enamorarte”, “Hey DJ”, “Mamita”, “Sólo Yo”, and “Se Vuelve Loca”
On August 26, 2016, he, as a part of the CNCO, released the debut album Primera Cita through Sony Music Latin. The album has 14 songs and won the 29th Lo Nuestro Awards for the Pop Album of the Year.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance on the Spanish music competition series La Banda in 2015.
Christopher Vélez Favorite Things
- Boy Band – Backstreet Boys
- Mainstream Artist – Camila Cabello, Bruno Mars
- Goto Meal – Rice, meat, fries
Source – Billboard
Christopher Vélez Facts
- When he was 2 years old, his parents took him to Loja, Ecuador, where he grew up.
- Aged 18, he went back to New Jersey to find ways to support his family.
- While in Ecuador, he used to shine shoes to contribute to the rent of their house.
- During his younger years, he and his friend often uploaded songs on YouTube.
- He has described his life as a CNCO member as unique.
- According to him, the craziest CNCO member is Erick.
- His greatest inspiration in pursuing music is the pop duo ‘Sin Bandera’.
- His greatest dream is to provide for his family and make them happy.
- Visit the official CNCO website @ cncomusic.com.
- Follow Christopher Vélez on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Christopher Vélez / Instagram