|Clara Alonso Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1987|
Clara Alonso is a Spanish model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as GUESS, AX Armani Exchange, Nanette Lepore, Oscar de la Renta, Tory Burch, Pantene, Agua Fresca de Rosas, and many more. She walked the ramp during the 2008 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. She has been featured in numerous magazines such as Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and GQ.
Fashion / Runway model
Clara Alonso is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Storm Models – London
- Women Management – Milan
- IMG Models – New York
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Traffic Models – Madrid (Mother Agency)
- Mega Model Agency – Berlin (2010 – 2013)
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg (2008 – 2013)
- Next Model Management – New York (2008 – 2012)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Clara Alonso dated –
- David Feito (2012-Present) – Spanish model is currently in a relationship with a fellow guitarist since 2012.
NOTE – In December 2020, she gave birth to her first child.
Race / Ethnicity
The only model to walk in the VS fashion show in 2008 since 1999.
34-23-35 in or 86-59-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has advertised for various brands such as Adolfo Dominguez ‘Agua Fresca de Rosas’ fragrance, AX Armani Exchange, Braun, Calzedonia, Fay, GUESS lingerie, Hoss Intropia, Revlon Professional, Salsa Jeans, Stradivarius, and Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Walking the ramp for famous fashion houses, especially Victoria’s Secret in 2008
First Fashion Show
Clara debuted with Resort 2009 fashion show in which she walked the ramp for Diane von Furstenberg.
Clara Alonso Facts
- Clara was the only model to walk in the 2008 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in Miami.
- She appeared in the 2009 Larios Calendar.
- She is GQ Spain’s “Best Model of the Year 2010”.
- During the 2010 Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week, she was given the L’Oreal’s Best Model Award.