|Clarissa Bowers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1997|
Clarissa Bowers is an American model who represented the United States at the Miss World 2017 pageant after she was crowned Miss World America 2017. Also, she was featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue as a Swim Search finalist in 2020.
Clarissa Miriam Bowers
Rochester, Olmsted County, Minnesota, United States
Clarissa Bowers studied at Umatilla High School located in Umatilla, Florida, and graduated in 2016. She then attended Lake-Sumter State College and pursued an associates degree before transferring to Vanderbilt University in 2017. At Vanderbilt University, she pursued a degree in Neuroscience.
- Siblings – Phil Bowers (Older Brother)
Clarissa Bowers has been signed with –
- KLA Management
- Wilhelmina Models
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Clarissa Bowers Facts
- She comes from a military family.
- Before embarking on her journey as a model, Clarissa Bowers had planned to become a reconstructive surgeon for wounded and scarred soldiers.
- She was selected by Sports Illustrated in 2019 to walk in their Miami Swim Week show.
- Clarissa Bowers has served as an ambassador for an international nonprofit organization called Healing the Children.
Featured Image by Clarissa Bowers / Instagram