|Claudia Kim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 25, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Claudia Kim is a Korean actress and model who is renowned for her performance in many TV series and films like Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Dark Tower, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, The Fugitive: Plan B, Romance Town, Brain, Standby, 7th Grade Civil Servant and many others. She won the Korea-China Supermodel Contest in 2005. Her talent has earned her over 100k followers on Twitter and more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Claudia Kim studied International Studies at the Ewha Womans University in Seodaemun-gu, Seoul in South Korea.
Claudia Kim is managed by –
- Agent Culture Depot, Drama Production and Artist Management Company, Seoul, South Korea
- United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claudia Kim has rarely spoken about her personal life in public, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Big beautiful eyes
- Dimpled smile
Claudia Kim has endorsed brands like –
- Tea Collective
- Nano Gold
- TUMI (Travel Bags)
- Louis Vuitton
- Baccarat Korea
- Michael Kors
- Cotton Sheep
- Theodor Korea
- Bobbi Brown
She has campaigned for brands like –
- HEAD Korea
Best Known For
- Her versatile roles in films including Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) as Dr. Helen Cho, and in The Dark Tower (2017) as Arra
- Appearing in TV series such as The Fugitive: Plan B as Sophie, in Romance Town as Hwang Joo-won, in Brain (2011–2012) as Jang Yoo-jin, in 7th Grade Civil Servant as Kim Mi-rae, in Marco Polo (2014–2016) as Khutulun, and in Monster (2016) as Yoo Sung-ae, among others
In 2015, she made her theatrical film debut in action, adventure and sci-fi film Avengers: Age of Ultron as Dr. Helen Cho.
As a voice actress, she made her debut in 2015 for the character The Collective in the sci-fi, romantic drama film Equals.
First TV Show
In 2006, she made her first TV show appearance in the drama series Queen of the Game as Park Joo-won.
Claudia Kim works out regularly in the gym on the treadmill followed by weight training exercises.
She also trains differently depending upon the requirement of her role in the films. For her role in the Avengers, she was given CrossFit and circuit training.
As for her diet, she simply maintains a healthy balanced diet.
Claudia Kim Favorite Things
- Marvel Comics Title – X-Men
- Aroma Oil – Lavender from Neal’s Yard
Source – Kore.am, Into The Gloss
Claudia Kim Facts
- As a child, she spent 6 years in New Jersey before moving back to South Korea.
- In 2005, she won the Korea-China Supermodel Contest which gave her the start in the entertainment industry.
- She has a dog named Winter.
- Her dream Marvel role is the character of Storm.
- Her fashion style is simple like jeans and a t-shirt. If she is dressing-up, she prefers timeless and classic style, paired with trendy shoes.
- She has been featured on the cover of magazines like NUYOU Singapore, Grazia, W Korea, Elle Malaysia, Vogue Korea, L’Officiel Italia, and more.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Republic of Korea / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0