|Urassaya Sperbund Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 1993|
Urassaya Sperbund is a Thai actress, model, and musician who has become one of the prominent faces of the Thai entertainment industry and has worked in several films and shows which include The Crown Princess, Leh Lub Salub Rarng, Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong, Brother of the Year, Game Rai Game Rak, Neung Nai Suang, Kleun Cheewit, Duang Jai Akkanee, and Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan. Her fame and popularity have also helped her gain a massive fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 10 million followers on Instagram.
Urassaya Sperbund received her primary education at Regents International School Pattaya which is a British international school located on the Gulf of Thailand. For her secondary education, she attended Bangkok Patana School located in Bang Na District, Bangkok.
Later, in 2015, Urassaya Sperbund graduated from Chulalongkorn University with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
Actress, Model, Musician
- Father – Sigood Sperbund
- Mother – Urai Sperbund
- Sibling – Cattleya Sperbund (Older Sister)
Urassaya Sperbund is represented by Channel 3.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Urassaya Sperbund has dated –
- Nadech Kugimiya (2016-Present) – She started going out with Nadech Kugimiya, a Thai-Austrian actor and model in the year 2016 and the duo has been together ever since. They have also worked alongside one another on a couple of projects.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Urassaya Sperbund is of Norwegian and Thai descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- High cheekbones
- Lean physique
- Pierced ears
Urassaya Sperbund has done endorsement work for brands such as Maybelline, Pantene, and Uniqlo.
Moreover, she has also either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands which include the likes of JANE SUDA Collection, ASV, SIRIVANNAVARI BANGKOK, VICKTEERUT, OPPO Thailand, Cute Press, Louis Vuitton, Nivea, prae_prae_pp, Central Department Store, Sparkle’s, etc.
Urassaya Sperbund Favorite Things
- Color – Red
Source – Vogue
Urassaya Sperbund Facts
- Initially, it was decided that she would be named ‘Christine’ but Urassaya Sperbund’s grandmother did not approve of the name.
- Her name ‘Urassaya’ means daughter in Thai and she was nicknamed ‘Yaya’ because her father found it difficult to pronounce her first name.
- In 2004, she was an exchange student in Australia for a month.
- In 2018, Urassaya Sperbund made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Jane in the romantic comedy-drama film, Brother of the Year, in which she starred alongside Sunny Suwanmethanont and Nichkhun.
- She was cast in the leading role of Princess Alice Madeleine Theresa Phillips (aka Naree Singjun-Samuthyakorn) in the 2018 action romantic drama series, The Crown Princess. For this role, Urassaya Sperbund was nominated for the 2019 TV Gold Award in the “Best Actress in a Leading Role” category.
- She is multilingual and can speak languages such as Thai, English, Spanish, French, and Norwegian.
- She is the first Thai celebrity to be featured in US Vogue and has also gained popularity for becoming the first Thai actress to receive the title of “Friend of Louis Vuitton”.
Featured Image by Urassaya Sperbund / Instagram