|Yannick Bandora Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1998|
|Shoe Size||10 (UK)|
Yannick Bandora is a Belgian model who is well known for his modeling career. He has signed with several agencies including Why Not Models in Milan. He started his journey by walking for a couple of designers including Ermenegildo Zegna. Later, he worked for brands like Eastpak & Zalando.
He has also been featured in several magazines such as Feeling magazine, Dazed, Esquire, Vogue, and GQ. Yannick Bandora has also garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 20k followers on Instagram.
Yannick Bandora Rene
He has a bachelor’s degree in Social and Economic Sciences from the University of Antwerp.
Yannick Bandora is represented by –
- IMM Models – Brussels (Mother Agency)
- Why Not Models – Milan
- D1 Models – London
- Boss Models Cape Town – Cape Town
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
81 kg or 178.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
He has Rwandan ancestry.
10 (UK) or 11 (US) or 44 (EU)
Yannick Bandora has done endorsement work for a couple of brands which include Eastpak, Zalando, Ermenegildo Zegna, Federico Curradi, Lucio Vanotti, and Peet Dullaert.
Yannick starts his workout by doing 3 sets of triceps and 2 sets of shoulders. He finalizes his exercise session by doing some ab workouts for about 15 minutes.
Regarding diet, he tries to eat healthily which includes fruit. He also drinks a lot of water.
Yannick Bandora Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- TV Show – Top Boy
- Color – Black
- Favorite Designer – Virgil Abloh
- Music – Rap
- Favorite artist – T.I.
- Sports – NBA
- Sports Team – LA Lakers
- Favorite Player – Lebron James
- Brand – Versace
Source – As told by Yannick himself
Yannick Bandora Facts
- He grew up in Kigali, which is located in Rwanda, East Africa.
- His family is the most important thing to him in this world.
- He is one of the few recognized black models in his country.
- He enjoys traveling and discovering new places.
- In his first-ever fashion week in 2017, he walked 4 shows in Milan.
- He has been featured in Kontrol Magazine as one of the top 10 new faces.
- One of the things that most people do not know about him is that he is a very humble person.
- If he can choose which brand to work with, he would like to work with Louis Vuitton.
- He shifted base to Belgium from Rwanda when he was 11 years old.
- Follow Yannick Bandora on Instagram.