|Giovanna Reynaud Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Giovanna Reynaud is a Mexican actor, model, and theatre artist who has been cast in various on-screen projects such as Soy Luna, Jungle Nest, Soy Luna: El último concerto, El rey de todo el mundo, Daddies on Request, and High Heat.
Giovanna Reynaud attended Broadway Teachers Workshop in New York and studied theatre. In addition to that, she also trained at the Institute of Theatrical Art Training of Mexico and specialized in acting, singing, modeling, jazz, and hip hop.
Actor, Model, Theatre Artist
- Siblings – Ana Sofía (Sister)
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Giovanna Reynaud has dated –
- Pasquale Di Nuzzo (2018-Present) – She started going out with actor Pasquale Di Nuzzo in July 2018 and they announced their engagement on June 20, 2020. On August 29, 2020, the couple got married at La Cima del Copal in Jalisco, Mexico. Giovanna Reynaud and Pasquale Di Nuzzo have also co-starred in the telenovela Soy Luna.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair.
Giovanna Reynaud Facts
- Along with Santiago Magariños, Esteban Prol, Tupac Larriera, Ivan Arango, and Ming Chen, Giovanna Reynaud co-starred as Gala in the action comedy and adventure television series Jungle Nest in 2016. For this role, she was nominated in the “Favorite Actress” category at the 2016 Kids’ Choice Awards Colombia.
- From 2017 to 2018, she was cast as Emilia Mansfield in the Argentine telenovela Soy Luna (English: I am Luna). This performance won her the Kids’ Choice Award Mexico for “Favorite Villain” in 2018.
- Giovanna Reynaud played Julia in the 2021 musical drama film The King of All the World (Spanish: El rey de todo el mundo), starring Greta Elizondo, Isaac Hernández, Ana de la Reguera, Manuel García Rulfo, Damián Alcázar, Enrique Arce, and Manolo Cardona.
- Giovanna brought to life the character of Denisse in the comedy-drama streaming television series Daddies on Request (Spanish: Papás por encargo) in 2022.
- In 2022, she started playing the recurring role of Mayte in the streaming drama television series High Heat (Spanish: Donde hubo fuego).
Featured Image by Giovanna Reynaud / Instagram