|Simon Curtis Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1960|
Simon Curtis is a successful British film director and producer. He is known for directing TV series and films like Tracey Takes On…, David Copperfield, Twenty Thousand Streets Under the Sky, Cranford, My Week with Marilyn, Woman in Gold, Goodbye Christopher Robin, and The Art of Racing in the Rain. His theatre productions work includes Road, A Lie of the Mind, Roots, Dinner with Friends, and The Rise and Fall of Little Voice.
London, England, United Kingdom
Chiswick, London, England, United Kingdom
Film Director, Producer
Simon Curtis is managed by –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Anonymous Content, Talent Management Company, Culver City, California, United States
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
92 kg or 203 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Simon Curtis has dated –
- Elizabeth McGovern (1992-Present) – He got married to Elizabeth McGovern in 1992. The couple has 2 daughters named Matilda Curtis and Grace Curtis.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long rounded chin
- Cropped haircut
- Wears thick-rimmed glasses
Simon Curtis Favorite Things
- Films – Reds (1981), Annie Hall (1977)
- Scene From Goodbye Christopher Robin (2017) – The scene where father and son play together in the summer
Source – TheUpComing.co.uk, AliceInQueens.com
Simon Curtis Facts
- He started his career by working at the Royal Court Theater.
- He met his wife Elizabeth McGovern during the making of Performance: Tales from Hollywood (1992), where he worked as the producer.
- In his earlier career, he has worked as an assistant director to Caryl Churchill, Danny Boyle, and Max Stafford-Clark.
Featured Image by Dick Thomas Johnson / Flickr / CC BY-2.0