|ClickForTaz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
ClickForTaz is a Welsh social media star, public speaker, and poet, best known for her YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 1.5 million subscribers. On it, she primarily publishes challenge videos, typically regarding fitness, fashion, food, or traveling, as well as word poetry and motivational speeches.
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
Taz earned her law degree from Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales, in 2015.
Social Media Star, Poet, Public Speaker
- Others – She has a nephew.
ClickForTaz self-represents her career.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
ClickForTaz has endorsed brands such as –
- CleanFox App
- Nickelodeon’s The Thundermans
- UK Post Office App
- Try Online Therapy
She has also promoted organizations such as Stand Up to Cancer and No We Can.
ClickForTaz Favorite Things
- Season – Summer
- Movie – Bedardi (1993)
- TV Shows – Everybody Hates Chris (2005–2009), Friends (1994–2004)
Source – YouTube
- She had a rough upbringing, an experience she uses as the inspiration for her poetry.
- She met her best friend Moon Jama in the nursery when they were 3 or 4 years old. For some reason, they both had the feeling they would be “besties for life.”
- Taz wore braces as a teenager.
- Growing up, she wanted to be white and rejected her South Asian roots. In addition, she did not find a South Asian woman in pop culture that would inspire her, which only added to her insecurities.
- The main inspiration to write and read poetry came when she graduated with a law degree in 2015. She thought things would “magically fall into place” but they didn’t and she realized law was not something she envisioned herself doing for the rest of her life.
- Taz went skydiving for the 1st time in her life in October 2016.
- She spoke at the TEDxTUM event held in Munich, Germany in February 2018, on a topic “Are you living the life you want to live?”
- She has collaborated with a British couple behind the YouTube channel Rose and Rosie, Rose Ellen Dix and Roseanne Spaughton.
- Taz worked in ASDA, a well-known supermarket in the United Kingdom, for 5 years. She admitted she was bad at her job but not so bad that they would fire her.
- Taz has suffered from anxiety and has been on and off medications such as Citalopram.
- She doesn’t think she has a Welsh accent at all. However, people that know her stated that it pops up with certain words.
- Her favorite places are mountains, fields, forests, and nature in general.
- She is not a good singer.
- Taz usually doesn’t make a lot of effort when it comes to dressing up and preparing to go out. When she does, she needs at least an hour or two to get ready.
- She is a fan of the Toy Story movie franchise.
- At one point, she was obsessed with the YouTuber group The Janoskians which included Beau Brooks, Jai Brooks, Luke Brooks, Daniel Sahyoune, and James Yammouni. It rubbed off on her best friend, Moon, who also started watching their videos every chance she had.
- One thing that annoys Moon Jama about Taz is that when she gets a panic attack, she goes overboard and can’t calm down.
- Taz is a big fan of comedy movies, particularly romantic comedies.
- She loves to play basketball but isn’t great at it.
- Taz deliberately keeps her family away from the spotlight, as she wants that part of her life to remain private.
Featured Image by ClickForTaz / Instagram