|Cody Rhodes Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1985|
Cody Rhodes is an American professional wrestler, promoter, businessman, and actor who is best known for his highly successful stint with WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) (2006-2016). He had later served as an in-ring performer and the executive vice president at All Elite Wrestling, a professional promotion founded in 2019.
Cody Garrett Runnels
Cody Rhodes, Stardust, Coddles, Code-man
Marietta, Cobb County, Georgia, United States
Cody had attended Lassiter High School, a public school in his hometown of Marietta. He had also studied at an acting school after his high school graduation.
Professional Wrestler, Promoter, Businessman, Actor
- Father – Virgil Riley Runnels Jr. aka Dusty Rhodes (Professional Wrestler, Booker, Trainer, WWE Hall of Famer) (d. June 11, 2015)
- Mother – Michelle Rubio
- Siblings – Kristin Ditto (née Runnels) (Sister) (Former Cheerleader), Teil Gergel (née Runnels) (Sister)
- Others – Dustin Rhodes aka Goldust (Older Half-Brother) (Professional Wrestler, Author, Actor), Ta-rel Marie Runnels (Sister-in-Law), Milena Martelloni (Ex-Sister-in-Law), Terri Runnels (Ex-Sister-in-Law) (Former Professional Wrestling Manager, TV Host, Former Professional Wrestler), Dakota Avery (Niece), Don Ditto (Brother-in-Law), Dalton Ditto (Nephew), Dylan Ditto (Nephew), Kevin Gergel (Brother-in-Law), Larry Rhodes (Paternal Uncle), Connie Rhodes (Paternal Aunt), Virgil Runnels, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Katherine Trefell (Paternal Grandmother), Jason Reed (Brother-in-Law), Schuyler Andrews aka Scorpio Sky (Cousin-in-Law) (Professional Wrestler, Mixed Martial Artist)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
100 kg or 220.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cody has dated –
- Abby Zamrorano (2000–2004) – Rumor
- Sarah Allison Williams (2004–2006)
- Sophie Graham (2006–2009)
- Melissa Lingafelt (2009–2010)
- Layla El (2009–2011)
- Brandi Rhodes (2011-Present) – Cody had started dating American professional wrestler, ring announcer, model, businesswoman, and TV personality Brandi Rhodes (née Alexis Reed) in December 2011. They got engaged in November 2012 and were married on September 12, 2013. The couple had announced, in December 2020, that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He is primarily of American and part Cuban descent.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
- Has the word ‘Dream’ tattooed on the upper left side of his chest
Cody, starting in July 2009, had been a part of a 4-month-long interactive advertising campaign titled ‘Be a Superstar’ for the American personal care brand Gillette‘s ‘Fusion’ line of products.
Cody Rhodes Facts
- While he was a teenager, he had legally changed his name from Cody Garrett Runnels to Cody Garrett Runnels Rhodes.
- Inspired by his father’s stellar career, Cody had dreamed of becoming a wrestler from a very young age. He was highly successful in his high school wrestling career, winning the Georgia state championship in both his junior and senior years.
- After his high school graduation, he had planned to wrestle collegiately at Pennsylvania State University. However, he later decided to forego college and become a professional wrestler instead.
- After his departure from WWE in May 2016, he had competed in several promotions including TNA under the shortened name Cody. This was because WWE had claimed business ownership of the ‘Cody Rhodes’ name. He had reclaimed rights to use that name in 2020, after a lengthy legal battle.
Featured Image by Cody Rhodes / Instagram