|Connor Yates Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|January 5, 1999
Connor Yates is an American TikTok star and social media influencer who started his journey in the online entertainment world in 2019. He became popular for his dance-related videos along with videos where he performs stunts and has amassed more than 300k followers on the TikTok platform. Connor is one of the members of The Hype House, a social media collective that includes TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube influencers who have a separate TikTok account with the same name that has garnered more than 14 million followers. He has often collaborated with fellow social media stars such as Alex Warren and Chase Hudson, for his TikTok videos.
California, United States
TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Stocky frame
- Clean-shaven look
- Affable smile
- Disheveled, overgrown hair
- Wears ear studs
- Has a tattoo on his left wrist
Connor Yates Facts
- He uploaded his first post on Instagram in July 2019 but his affiliation with The Hype House led to a quick surge in his follower base. His account has amassed more than 60k followers although he posts there infrequently.
- He joined YouTube in January 2018 with the channel titled Paper but uploaded his first video only in November 2019. The video was titled Trying Taco Bell for the First Time and featured social media stars such as Alex Warren, Kouvr Annon, Calvin Goldby, Ryland Storms, and Patrick Huston.
- In February 2020, he shaved his entire head and began posting pictures on Instagram with a baseball hat on.
- Although he is not a permanent resident of The Hype House, he is a good friend of Alex Warren and has featured his channel’s link in the ‘Friends’ section of his YouTube channel’s page.
- In March 2020, he was a part of the group of social media stars, along with Daisy Keech, Patrick Huston, Calvin Golby, and Wyatt Xavier, who were unfollowed by The Hype House‘s joint Instagram page. This happened after Daisy had threatened to split away from the collective and form a new house altogether after a disagreement with The Hype House‘s co-founder and manager Thomas Petrou; following Daisy’s wishes to be recognized as a co-founder.
Featured Image by Connor Yates / Instagram