|Cory Cotton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1987|
Cory Cotton is an American YouTuber and author who is best known as “Twin #2” amongst the other co-founding members of the 9th most popular YouTube channel titled Dude Perfect. Cory is also noted for his book Go Big which started selling quickly after the release of the Dude Perfects “World’s Longest Basketball Shot” video in 2009. He also pioneered the record for the “Farthest basketball bounce shot” and shares the record for the “Most basketball free throws in one minute by a pair” with Coby. Besides that, he also has a huge fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
Frisco, Texas, United States
Cory attained a degree in Bachelor of Arts in the field of Speech Communications from Texas A&M University in 2010.
- Father – Larry Cotton
- Mother – Diann Cotton
- Siblings – Coby Cotton (Identical Twin Brother) (YouTuber), Catherine Cotton (Sister)
Cory is managed by Tyler Toney’s father Jeff Toney.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cory has dated –
- Amy Cotton (2016-Present) – Cory married former school teacher Amy Cotton in 2016. She quit her job after getting married to Cory to become a homemaker and now she is a well-known blogger who runs the blog “Love Amy Cotton”. Pictures of the duo’s wedding were also featured on Style Me Pretty. The couple has twins named Crew and Collins (b. November 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
- Combs his hair backward
- Wide smile
Through his social media, Cory has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Garmin Ltd.
Best Known For
- Co-founding YouTube’s 9th most sports entertainment channel Dude Perfect alongside Garrett Hilbert, Cody Jones, Coby Cotton, and Tyler Toney
- Setting several world records including the pilot record for the “Farthest basketball bounce shot” which stood at about 27.79 m (91 ft 2 in) and also for the “Most basketball free throws in one minute by a pair” (35 Counts) which he shares with his brother Coby
- Writing the book Go Big: Make Your Shot Count in the Connected World which was published in 2011
First TV Show
Cory made his debut TV show appearance as ‘himself’ on Somebody’s Gotta Do It in 2015.
Cory leads quite a healthy lifestyle, constantly indulging in sports such as basketball, football, tennis and assisting in making active videos for Dude Perfect. He also does seem to work out, as, through his pictures and videos, it can be clearly seen that he has an athletic physique.
Cory Cotton Facts
- He was raised alongside his twin brother Coby and sister Catherine Cotton in Texas.
- Cory is a God-fearing man.
- Besides being good at playing basketball, Cory has also played cross-country tennis.
- Cory and the other members of Dude Perfect came together while they studied at Texas A&M University and shared home.
- He strongly believes in “Ephesians 3:20-21” which says “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.” His parents and siblings are also God-fearing people.
- In August 2011, Cory had his first book published which was titled Go Big: Make Your Shot Count in the Connected World. It showcases a positive insight on how success can be achieved just as Dude Perfect began and a lot more.
- When he’s not working along with the guys, Cory helps out the editing team to keep the videos at its best.
- Visit Dude Perfect’s official site @ www.dudeperfect.com.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
- Follow Dude Perfect on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image By Cory Cotton / Instagram