|Naressa Valdez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Naressa Valdez is an American model known for her successful modeling career. She is represented by agencies like Wilhelmina International and has done endorsement work for various brands like Glam Glow, Sephora, Boohoo. Naressa has a huge social media fan base with more than 400k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
California, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Nico (Musician)
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Naressa Valdez is represented by –
- The Lions LA
- Kitten Agency
- Wilhelmina International
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Naressa Valdez is a private person and has rarely spoken about her personal life while interacting with the mainstream media. As per her Instagram post from May 2018, she is in a relationship with a hunky man. However, she has opted against revealing the identity of her boyfriend. In the post, she claimed that her boyfriend didn’t have an Instagram account.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Mexican, Italian, Portuguese, Native American, and African American ancestry.
- Curly Hair
- Fuller Lips
- Thick eyebrows
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Naressa Valdez has used her social media presence to promote brands like –
- Glam Glow
- Monday Swimwear
She has also been featured in a promotional campaign for Uber.
Best Known For
Being a successful social media star. She has more than 400k followers on her Instagram account.
Naressa relies on the guidance of the celebrity trainer Christopher Kadima to keep herself in perfect shape. Kadima has devised workout regime for her that includes weightlifting exercises such as shoulder press and dumbbell rows, bodyweight exercises such as push-ups and reverse leg raises and cardio for which they rely on skipping rope and battle ropes.
To strengthen and tone her lower body, they rely on exercises such as dumbbell squats and walking lunges. For the core, Naressa performs exercises such as planks and leg raises.
Naressa Valdez Favorite Things
- Makeup Product – Skin brush from Vanity Project
- Nail Color – Nude or mauve
- Role Models – Candice Swanepoel, Adriana Lima
Naressa Valdez Facts
- She got the nickname of Nissa Pizza because while growing up, she often used to mimic the Little Caesars advert in which the character repeatedly says ‘Pizza, Pizza.’
- She was fascinated with modeling and walking the runway from a very young age.
- Naressa got her big breakthrough after she was signed up by Wilhelmina International.
- She was discovered by Kitten Galore while they were hashtagging pizza and came across her profile on Instagram.
- In 2015, she was featured in the music video of Tyga and Chris Brown‘s single, Ayo.
Featured Image by Naressa Valdez / Instagram