Damian Robert Chapa
D, The Outlaw
Dayton, Ohio, United States
Damian Chapa’s formal education info isn’t available.
Actor, film director, and film producer
- Father – Rico Chapa (Owned a bar in Columbus)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He is the second oldest of his two brothers and two sisters which include Rico Chapa (Brother), and Vittorio Chapa (Sister).
- Others – Johnny (Uncle), Enrique (Uncle) (Works as a hitman in Texas)
Damian Chapa is represented by Chuck Binder of Binder & Associates.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Damian Chapa has dated –
- Beverly D’Angelo (1993) – Damian was reported to be going out with actress Beverly D’Angelo in 1993. They had grown close while shooting for the movie, Menendez: A Killing in Beverly Hills (1994).
- Natasha Henstridge (1995-1996) – Chapa started dating Canadian actress Natasha Henstridge in 1995. Although they were together for little over a year, they managed to get married in that short duration.
- Karina Lombard (1997) – Damian started a short-lived affair with French actress Karina Lombard in 1997. They had become more than co-stars while shooting for the erotic drama, Footsteps.
- Ciara O’Brien (1998-2003) – Chapa got married to Irish actress Ciara O’Brien in 1998. They had been dating for a brief period before they got married. Their five-year-long marriage came to an end in 2003.
- Roxanna Foell (2006) – Damian met German national Roxanna Foell at the Berlin Film Festival in 2006. They started dating soon after and traveled across Europe for several months. By the end of 2006, she had moved in with him in his apartment in Los Angeles. Soon after, she had got pregnant. When he proposed to her, she revealed that she was already married but insisted that she would divorce her husband. However, after she found out that he wasn’t a big Hollywood star, she left him and returned to Germany. In 2007, she gave birth to son Presley Scorsese Chapa. When he tried to visit his son in 2011, she got him arrested on fake rape charges.
- Monica Ramon (2008) – Damian hooked up with Spanish-American actress Monica Ramon in 2008. They had grown affectionate of each other while working together in a movie based on famous director, Roman Polanski’s life.
Note – Overall, Damian is a father to 4 children. He has named his son as Presley Scorsese Chapa in homage to his favorite director. Though his eldest son’s name is Ricco Chapa who also started acting. It is not known, which of the above-mentioned women have given birth to his three children (including Ricco).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Mexican, Native American and Italian ancestry.
- High cheekbones
- Blue eyes
His body measurements like chest, waist and biceps measurements are unknown.
Damian Chapa hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Miklo Velka in the crime drama movie, Blood In Blood Out (1993).
- Playing the role of fighter Ken Masters in the action movie, Street Fighter (1994).
In 1992, Damian made his first film appearance in the action thriller movie, Under Siege.
First TV Show
In a 1997 episode, Damian acted in the crime adventure series, Walker, Texas Ranger as Santiago ‘Santos’ Perez.
As age started creeping on him and fat started piling on his midsection, he decided to make changes to his lifestyle. He managed to kick his addiction to soda and replaced it with drinking a lot of water. He also decided to give up on eating bread and pasta, which not only helped him get lean, but made him feel more energetic as well. Plus, he made sure that he was getting a regular workout as well.
Damian Chapa Favorite Things
- Director – Martin Scorsese
- Actor – Montgomery Clift
Source – IMDb
Damian Chapa Facts
- Apart from English, he is also fluent in Spanish. He also has average conversational skills in Italian and German.
- He had a difficult career and if he hadn’t gone fo a career in acting, he might have got entangled in wrong activities.
- Damian started his acting career by bagging the role of a stand-in for the music video of pop queen, Madonna’s single, Papa Don’t Preach.
- Before he became a well-established actor, he worked with US navy for three years. During those 3 years, he traveled all over the world on three different navy ships.
- He launched a production company by the name of Rico Films in memory of his brother, who passed away at the age of 30 due to cancer. He later changed the name of production house to “Amadeus Pictures”.
- In 2011, while shooting for the movie, Brando Unauthorized, he was involved in a near-fatal motorcycle accident. As a result, he had a broken hand and facial bruising.
- He was all set to play the leading role in famous French director, Luc Besson’s movie, Sword of Light. However, the project had to be scrapped due to lack of funding.
- In his teenage years, he used to sell siding for financial independence. By the age of 17, he was running a nightclub, which featured go-go dancers for his uncle.
- In his 20s, he battled with substance abuse and alcoholism. One day, he realized that he had already gone far enough and decided to kick his addictions. He remained sober for around three decades.
- In 1995, he was competing with Leonardo DiCaprio to portray legendary James Dean in his biopic. The James Dean Foundation had endorsed Chapa over DiCaprio. However, the project was scrapped after producers were murdered.
- In 2011, he was arrested by authorities in Madrid and later transferred to Munich after his ex-girlfriend Roxanna Foell accused him of raping her.
- He was released by German authorities in September 2011 after being held in custody for seven weeks. He was paid €2,000 by German authorities for wrongfully arresting him.
- He reportedly filed a $1.3 million lawsuit seeking damages from Foell for implicating him in a fake rape case.
- He doesn’t have any social media account.