|Daniel Juncadella Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1991|
Daniel Juncadella is a Spanish race car driver who is best known for being the nephew of former race car drivers Alex Soler-Roig and Luis Pérez-Sala. Besides that, he is also known for winning the Macau Grand Prix in 2011, Formula 3 Euro Series in 2012, FIA European Formula 3 Championship in 2012, and the Masters of Formula 3 in 2012.
Daniel Juncadella Pérez-Sala
Father – de Xavier Juncadella
Others – Josep Maria Juncadella (Uncle) (Race Car Drivers), Alex Soler-Roig (Uncle) (Race Car Drivers), Luis Pérez-Sala (Uncle) (Race Car Drivers)
Race Car Driver
- Father – Xavier Juncadella Salisachs
Dani is represented by 3a Sports.
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thick eyebrows
Through his social media, he has done endorsement work for various brands including –
- Aston Martin
Daniel Juncadella Favorite Things
Source – Formula BMW
Daniel Juncadella Facts
- He began karting in 2004.
- Daniel wanted the number #5 or #33. However, the number #5 was of a fellow race car driver named Eki and number #33 was also taken. The reason behind him wanting these numbers was because a close friend of his had died in a motorcycle accident and he sported number #5 which was derived from his friends date of birth May (5) 2.
- His racing number is #23.
- In his free time, he enjoys listening to music, plays tennis, and also indulges in other sports.
- He is not the first in his family to hit the race track as his uncle Luis Pérez-Sala also raced for the team Minardi Formula One for 2 years and also led the 2012 HRT Formula 1 Team.
Featured Image By Daniel Juncadella / Instagram