|Daniella Semaan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1975|
Daniella Semaan is a Lebanese model who has been featured on the cover of several fashion magazines. She is perhaps best known for her long-standing relationship with Spanish professional soccer player Cesc Fàbregas who won the FIFA (Federation Internationale de Football Association) World Cup in 2010; and the UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) European Championship (aka the Euro) in both 2008 and 2012. She is quite popular on social media platforms, having amassed more than 150k followers on Twitter and more than 4.5 million followers on Instagram.
Queen DD, Queen of the WAGs
She splits her time between London, England, United Kingdom, and Como, Lombardy, Italy.
- Siblings – Suzanna Semaan (Sister), Majd Semaan (Brother), Romeo Semaan (Brother), Nazar Semaan (Brother), Amir Semaan (Brother)
- Others – Francesc Fàbregas, Sr. (Father-in-Law) (Owner of a Property Company), Núria Soler (Mother-in-Law) (Owner of a Pastry Company), Carlota Fàbregas Soler (Sister-in-Law), Claudia (Half-Sister-in-Law), Àlex Soler (Grandfather-in-Law)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daniella has dated –
- Elie Taktouk (1998–2011) – She got married to a Lebanese property tycoon named Elie Taktouk in 1998. They have 2 children together – a daughter named Maria Taktouk (b. October 1999) and a son named Joseph Taktouk (b. June 2003). The couple parted ways in acrimonious circumstances in 2011.
- Cesc Fàbregas (2011-Present) – Daniella began dating Spanish professional soccer player Cesc Fàbregas, 12 years her junior, in June 2011. It has been reported that Daniella saw him at the renowned Japanese restaurant Nozomi in London and approached him to get an autograph for her soccer-mad son, Joseph. Cesc soon swapped numbers with her and they started dating. She was still married to Elie then who accused Daniella of lying to a judge (who was presiding over a court battle regarding the custody of the proceeds of their 13-year marriage) when she claimed that Cesc was not funding her extravagant lifestyle at that time. As part of that court battle, Elie had wanted a reversal on an order that said he must sell the marital home that he shared with Daniella. In July 2013, Cesc and Daniella won that legal battle against Elie. They eventually got married in May 2018 and have 3 children together – 2 daughters named Lia Fàbregas (b. 2013) and Capri Fàbregas (b. 2015), and a son named Leonardo Fàbregas (b. 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Lebanese descent.
- Curvaceous figure
- Center-parted, long, dense, straight hair
- Heavily made-up face
- Plump lips
Daniella Semaan Facts
- In 2012, she stirred up quite a storm on social media when she tweeted “Some model’s obsession about a certain player is becoming ridiculous… some respects please!”. This was in reference to Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli‘s habit of hanging out with FC Barcelona‘s star players, attending Camp Nou (the home stadium of FC Barcelona) regularly, posing for pictures with those players, and tweeting about all those experiences.
- The members of the famed group of FC Barcelona WAGs (Wives and Girlfriends) were all furious about the situation but only Daniella spoke about it publicly. Daniella’s tweet was later re-tweeted by Júlia Vigas, the then girlfriend (and now wife) of Thiago Alcântara who was a midfielder for FC Barcelona at that time.
- Daniella was once the target of a hate campaign in her native Lebanon. A social media user, who went by the screen name Doctor Lebanon, labeled her a ‘gold-digger’ and a ‘soulless co**ar’ in several nasty online attacks. The troll also often used to reveal little-known details about her life as a teenager and would claim that he knew all this because he used to live close to her house in those days.
Featured Image by Daniella Semaan / Instagram