|Danielle Harold Quick Info
|5 ft 3 in
|Date of Birth
|May 30, 1992
Danielle Harold is an English actress who is best known for her portrayal of Lola Pearce in the BBC soap opera EastEnders, which she played from 2011 to 2015 and reprised in April 2019. Harold has also been cast in other shows and movies like Jamie’s Dream School, Two Graves, Monster, Dead Ringer, Children in Need, Billy’s Olympic Nightmare, Casualty, Pointless Celebrities, Next Door, and Daybreak.
Danielle Amy Louise Harold
Lewisham, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
Danielle Harold received one GCSE because she had lost a year of school due to an illness and missed out on being able to study for exams. She later studied acting.
Danielle Harold has been signed with Intertalent Rights Group, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Harold has dated –
- Pete Wicks (2023) – In December 2023, Danielle was rumored to be dating television personality Pete Wicks after they were seen together during an event at Cali Beach.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Charming smile
Danielle Harold Facts
- Before embarking on a career as an actress, she was featured in the 7-part British television documentary series, Jamie’s Dream School, in 2011.
- Danielle Harold has been cast as Lola Pearce, introduced as the granddaughter of Billy Mitchell (Perry Fenwick) and Julie Perkins (Cathy Murphy) and an extension to the already established Mitchell family, in the long-running British soap opera, EastEnders, which has been inducted into the Rose d’Or Hall of Fame.
- When she secured the role of Lola Pearce on EastEnders, Danielle was working as a waitress. Her character on the show became the 26th woman on the soap opera to give birth.
- For her portrayal of Lola Pearce, she was ranked at number #83 in “The 100 Greatest EastEnders (1985) Characters of All Time” list.
- In June 2017, Danielle Harold played the role of Georgie Manning in an episode titled Roadman of the BBC One medical drama series, Casualty.
Featured Image by Danielle Harold / Instagram