|Danika Yarosh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 1, 1998|
Danika Yarosh is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Holly Herkimer in Shameless, Samantha Dutton in Jack Reacher: Never Go Back, Malina Bennett in Heroes Reborn, Kelen Stewart in The Purge, and Brooke Osmond in Greenhouse Academy. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Miracle Season, Back Roads, Chicago P.D., Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, See Dad Run, The Color of Time, In Plain Sight, The Stepford Wives, 30 Rock, and many more.
Danika (Pronounced as Duh-nee-kuh)
Morristown, New Jersey, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
The actress has taken classes in dancing and acting.
Danika postponed going to college after being cast in the NBC miniseries Heroes Reborn.
She loves Biology and has studied it part-time at night during her late 15s.
- Father – Victor Yarosh (United States Air Force member)
- Mother – Linda Yarosh
- Siblings – Amanda Yarosh (Older Sister) (Actress), Erik Yarosh (Older Brother), Peter Yarosh (Younger Brother)
She is managed by Osbrink Talent Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ukrainian, Russian, Danish, and Swedish ancestry.
32-28-32 in or 81-71-81 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She was seen in Build A Bear Workshop Christmas 2011 commercial.
Best Known For
Playing the character of Tom Cruise‘s daughter Samantha Dayton in Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016).
Among her notable TV roles include playing the character of Holly Herkimer in the Showtime series Shameless (2014-2015) and as a lead role of Malina Bennett in the NBC series Heroes Reborn (2015-2016).
Danika made her acting debut at the age of 5 in the dramedy film The Stepford Wives (2004) as an extra. The movie was filmed in her hometown and starred Nicole Kidman. Danika’s role was also uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2010, Danika appeared in the documentary series Celebrity Ghost Stories for her role as Young Daryl in just 1 episode #2.10.
First Broadway Appearance
Her Broadway debut was in the Billy Elliot the Musical in 2009 at the Imperial Theater in Manhattan. She played the role of Karen, a ballet dancer.
Danika loves yoga and hiking. She also takes dance classes in her free time.
Danika Yarosh Favorite Things
- Sports – Field Hockey, Lacrosse
- Pastimes – Dancing, Playing Drums, traveling, binge-watching Netflix
- Actors – Anthony Hopkins, Kevin Spacey
- Song – You Know You Like It (By AlunaGeorge), Contagious (By Night Riots), Lurk (By The Neighbourhood)
- Book – The Bell Jar (By Sylvia Plath)
- Food – French Fries
Danika Yarosh Facts
- Danika belongs to Bedminster, New Jersey.
- Her name Danika means “Morning Star” in Serbian.
- At the age of 12, she moved to Los Angeles along with her mother and settled down after she started getting small roles in television shows.
- Being a great dancer, the actress created a name for herself in the industry and won many titles in competitions at the regional and national level.
- Danika is good friends with her Shameless co-star Emma Kenney.
- In her free time, she works as a volunteer for the Best Friends Animal Society.
- She is the third youngest in a family of 4 children.