|Danny Gonzalez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1994|
Danny Gonzalez is an American YouTuber, comedian, musician, Twitch streamer, and social media influencer who came into the spotlight in 2014 due to the popularity of his comedy sketches on Vine, an American short-form video hosting service. He created his primary YouTube channel later that year and switched to YouTube full-time after Vine’s service was discontinued in 2017. By then, he had amassed 2.9 million followers on Vine. His primary YouTube channel has garnered more than 6 million subscribers. Besides that, Danny has 2 other personal YouTube channels and 3 group channels that have collectively earned more than 2.5 million subscribers. He is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 950k followers on Twitter and more than a million followers on Instagram. He also has a Twitch channel which has amassed more than 450k followers.
Daniel James Gonzalez
Wheaton, DuPage County, Illinois, United States
Illinois, United States
Danny had attended the Wheaton North High School, a public school in his hometown of Wheaton, a western suburb of Chicago.
After his high school graduation, he joined The Georgia Institute of Technology, a public research university in Atlanta, Georgia. He graduated from there with a degree in computer science.
YouTuber, Comedian, Musician, Twitch Streamer, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Dave Gonzalez (Businessman)
- Mother – Judi Gonzalez
- Siblings – Matt Gonzalez (Brother). He also has a sister.
Commentary, Comedy, Gaming
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Danny has dated –
- Laura Fuechsl (2011-Present) – Danny began dating his high school sweetheart Laura Fuechsl in 2011. The couple got married in July 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He is of 3/4th American and 1/4th Mexican descent.
- Slender frame
- Side-parted, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
Danny Gonzalez Facts
- Between 2017 and 2018, soon after he had switched from Vine to YouTube full-time, Danny wrote, edited, and starred in multiple shorts and videos for Corridor Digital, a Los Angeles-based production studio known for creating pop-culture-related online short-form videos.
- In 2018, at the 10th edition of the Shorty Awards (presented to recognize innovative work in digital and social media content by brands, advertising agencies, and creators), he was nominated in the category of ‘YouTube Comedian’.
- In 2019, Danny and fellow YouTuber Drew Gooden headlined a comedy tour called We are Two Different People. This name was chosen to poke fun at the fact that they both used to describe themselves as ‘skinny white guys on the internet’.
- That year, at the 9th edition of the Streamy Awards (presented annually to recognize excellence in online video direction, acting, production, and writing), he was nominated in the category of ‘Breakout Creator’.
- Thereafter, from 2020 to 2022, Danny was nominated in the category of ‘Commentary’ at the Streamy Awards. He eventually won in 2022.
- In addition to his commentary videos that often take a dig at internet culture, B movies, and TikTok stars, Danny is also quite well known for his parody music. In May 2019, he self-released a comedy EP titled Bump This. It peaked at number 2 on Billboard‘s ‘Comedy Albums’ chart.
- Danny refers to his fanbase as ‘Greg’.
- He often keeps a plastic toy soldier named Little Nutcracker Guy in the background while shooting his videos.
- He owns 2 pet dogs named Sundae and Zero, and 2 guinea pigs named Bambi and Goose.
Featured Image by Danny Gonzalez / Instagram