|Drew Gooden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1993|
Drew Gooden is an American comedian, filmmaker, and social media personality who came into prominence for his sketch comedy on Vine, where one of his six-second videos titled Road Work Ahead had accumulated more than 10 million loops. Gooden went on to gain further recognition for his commentary videos on topics like bad life hacks, Instagram comedy, and other YouTubers, on his eponymous YouTube channel, which has garnered more than 3 million subscribers. Drew has also worked as the editor for various television programs such as Thomas Sanders (2017) and has acted in several short films including Camp Unplug (2016), his performance in it fetching him a nomination for the Streamy Award for “Best Ensemble Cast in a Web Series” in 2016.
Orlando, Florida, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
Comedian, Filmmaker, Social Media Personality
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Amanda Murphy (2015-Present) – He met photographer Amanda Murphy in 2015 and they got engaged in 2016. They tied the knot on March 13, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp features
- Cheerful smile
- Expressive eyes
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Neat Dude.
Drew Gooden Favorite Things
- Passion – Professional football and basketball
- Artist He Had A Crush On – Demi Lovato whom he has admitted to have been infatuated with when he was young
Source – Fandom
Drew Gooden Facts
- He was raised in a small suburb.
- He played little league baseball while growing up.
- Drew had posted a first Vine named If You’re Serious About Mayonnaise in May of 2013 and had begun to consistently post his own material to Vine in January 2015.
- Upon signing up for YouTube, he had amassed 100k subscribers in as little as two weeks.
- His commentary has usually been light-hearted, with only a few of his videos having a little serious, when Drew has felt the topic to raise a critical question of justice, ethics, or morality.
- Drew had encouraged viewers who never brush their tongues to admit to being a “little stinker” on a video as a means to shame them. The response received had been so overwhelming that “Little Stinkers” ended up becoming the official name of his fanbase.
- He has been a member of Jake Paul‘s Team 1000, although Team 1000 was never even created.
- A parody account named @CollageStudent had taken Drew’s Road Work Ahead Vine, turning it into a sticker without sharing any profit with him. Drew in turn, started selling the same design on his website.
- Drew has revealed that he had purchased a peanut costume in November 2012 and made up his mind to save it for the next Halloween. However, he wore it for the first time only after 6 years, in his video Halloween vs. Christmas and again on his channel in another video titled Recreating My Favorite Bad Tik Toks.
- Gooden has wished to continue making YouTube videos forever, pointing out how it has been a platform that has provided the scope to create any kind of content, the aspect he has found to be incredibly freeing. He has also expressed a desire to write and direct a show.
Featured Image by Drew Gooden / Instagram