|David Clayton Rogers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1977|
David Clayton Rogers is an American actor, writer, and film producer who came into prominence after playing the series regular role of Luke in the television drama show NY-LON (2004). He has starred in several other TV programs such as ABC Family’s comedy-drama series Jane By Design (2012) and has been featured in various films like Sublime (2007). Rogers has also produced a number of movies including Skylight (2009) that he had written and appeared in as well.
David Clayton Rogers
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
He went to the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree as well as high distinction.
Actor, Writer, Film Producer
- Father – E. Paul Rogers Jr. (Owner and President of the Dorsey Alston Realty Company)
- Mother – Carolyn Mapp Hewes
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Sally Pressman (2005-Present) – On October 19, 2010, David got engaged to actress and dancer Sally after getting together with her back in October 2005. The couple tied the knot on September 17, 2011. The pair has been blessed with a son named Joshua Rogers (b. April 10, 2013) and a daughter named Chloe Rogers (b. September 8, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
Light beard and mustache
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as SOCHi.
David Clayton Rogers Favorite Things
- Place – Golden Bridge yoga-cafe-store
Source – Instagram
David Clayton Rogers Facts
- He was raised in Atlanta in Georgia.
- Rogers has affirmed that he has cherished playing Ben, the exceptionally understanding brother of the protagonist Jane, on Jane By Design. He has loved his character’s kind of goofy and fun side. He has added that he had been thrilled when Teri Hatcher guest-starred as his TV mother. David had found her to be one of the greatest co-stars and with her coming in, there came some great scope for more drama. David has liked how she brought excellence in the acting arena of the show and he had a lot of fun being in scenes with Teri. He had an amazing time delving deeper into the life saga of Ben and Jane, particularly deeper into the serious side of Ben’s nature including his pride in protecting a girl and raising a teenager.
- Rogers has recalled that while working for the stunningly looking web series H+: The Digital Series (2011) where he has essayed the main role, the team had filmed down in Chile that had provided the most incredible array of different places to shoot. They would be filming in modern downtown Santiago on one day and then in the following day they would be busy shooting up in the breathtakingly beautiful Andes mountains, with Condors flying by.
- He has revealed that if he could guest star on any TV show, it would be the fantasy drama television series Game of Thrones. If he could choose his side, he could not be a Lannister as they are usually not good and would prefer to come from some further hitherto unknown land.
Featured Image by David Clayton Rogers / Instagram