|Sally Pressman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 1981|
|Spouse||David Clayton Rogers|
Sally Pressman is an American actress and dancer who came into prominence after portraying the lead role of Roxy LeBlanc on the Lifetime drama television series Army Wives (2007–2013). She gained further recognition by appearing in many other TV shows including The Catch (2016) and after getting featured in several movies like My Best Friend’s Girl (2008). Pressman has also performed in a number of plays such as the comedy Burleigh Grime$ (2004) having essayed the part of Mrs. Grimes in its West End premiere. Sally is the recipient of numerous accolades including getting nominated for the Prism Award for her stellar work as Sue Silverman in the TV film Love Sick: Secrets of a S*x Addict (2008). She has accumulated more than 30k followers on Instagram.
Sally Pressman Bernstein
After growing up, she has preferred to use her mother’s maiden name.
New York City, New York, United States
Sally went to the all-girls Spence School in New York. She has been classically trained in ballet and a former member of the Manhattan Ballet Company.
She attended Yale University in New Haven in Connecticut, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theater.
- Father – Jonathan Bernstein (Lawyer, Investor)
- Mother – Penny Ann Pressman (Worked for Christie’s auction house)
- Siblings – Benjamin Rhodes Bernstein (Brother)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- David Clayton Rogers (2005-Present) – On October 19, 2010, Sally got engaged to actor, writer, and film producer David Clayton Rogers after meeting him back in October 2005. The pair tied the knot on September 17, 2011. They have been blessed with a son named Joshua Rogers (b. April 10, 2013) and a daughter named Chloe Rogers (b. September 8, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Mole on her right cheek
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as SnackRiot.
Sally Pressman Favorite Things
- City – Charleston
Source – Tumblr
Sally Pressman Facts
- She has recalled that after high school, her primary focus had been dance, having found the performance aspect to be thrilling and loved how it is physically demanding. However, when she studied theatre as an undergraduate and performed in a few student films, she realized that she liked acting even more.
- Sally has disclosed that when she was auditioning for the spirited and quirky character of Roxy in Army Wives, she had almost convinced herself that the part was not for her. She was a little blonde girl from the Upper Eastside and had found the whole process of screen testing quite intimidating. But, when she became more and more involved in the steps, she began to discover more and more of Roxy in herself.
- Pressman has cherished playing Roxy as the character has been fun, honest, and loving, and adorable in how she has kept sticking her foot in her mouth. She has admired how Roxy has a heart of gold, how fiercely loyal she is to her friends and close ones and has no qualms in saying exactly what is on her mind and expressing her opinion freely, with an interesting sense of humor. Only sometimes Sally has found it troublesome to relate to her decisions, as she has read the script and hence the consequences to her words or actions, and known the outcome.
- She has pointed out that she has thick curly hair that she has maintained by never blow drying it as she has seen that the heat can damage hair. So, she has stuck to air-drying her gorgeous locks.
- She has always carried some beauty products in her purse including eye cover-up makeup, lip gloss, and hand cream.
- Sally has been vegan and has deeply loved animals and looked at them as humans.
Featured Image by Sally Pressman / Instagram