|Dean Brody Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 1975|
Dean Brody is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and musician whose discography consists of several albums, tracks, and extended plays such as Dean Brody, Trail in Life, Dirt, Crop Circles, Beautiful Freakshow, Gypsy Road, Black Sheep, Boys, Another Man’s Gold, Upside Down, Dirt Roads Scholar, Brothers, Gravity, Undone, Roll That Barrel Out, Trail in Life, Wildflower, People Know You by Your First Name, Bounty, Mountain Man, Bush Party, Little Yellow Blanket, Canadian Girls, It’s Friday, Underneath the Apple Trees, Bob Marley, Bring Down the House, Love Would Be Enough, Time, Beautiful Freakshow (ft. Shevy Price), Dose of Country, Soggy Bottom Summer (ft. Alan Doyle), Good Goodbye, 8th Day, Lightning Bug, More Drinkin’ Than Fishin’ (with Jade Eagleson), Where’d You Learn How to Do That, Canadian Summer, Boys (with Mickey Guyton), You Got the Wrong Guy, I’d Go to Jail, and Whiskey in a Teacup. Over the course of his career, Dean Brody has won at least 16 CCMA Awards and 2 JUNO Awards.
Smithers, British Columbia, Canada
He resided in Windsor, Nova Scotia and Chester, Nova Scotia from 2010 to 2017.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
Dean Brody has been repped by Open Road Recordings, Record Label, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar
Starseed, Scurvy Dog, Open Road Recordings, Broken Bow
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $8 Million.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dean Brody has dated –
- Iris – He was married to Iris but the duo eventually separated.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
Sports a beard
Dean Brody Facts
- He was raised in Jaffray, British Columbia.
- On April 28, 2009, Dean Brody released his self-titled debut album Dean Brody through Broken Bow Records and its tracklist includes Brothers, Dirt Roads Scholar, Gravity, Undone, Lazy Days, This Ain’t the Same Town (That I Painted Red), This Old Raft, Cattleman’s Gun, Up on the Moon, and Old Joe Riley. The album peaked at #4 on the U.S. Billboard Top Heatseekers chart, at #23 on the U.S. Billboard Top Independent Albums chart, and at #32 on the U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums chart.
- His 2nd studio album Trail in Life was released on August 17, 2010, by Open Road Recordings and it consists of songs like People Know You by Your First Name, Gypsy Girl, Wildflower, Little Yellow Blanket, The Porch, The Kitchen Song, Sunday Drive, Angelina, and Roll That Barrel Out. The album was certified ‘Gold’ by Music Canada.
- In the early 2010s, he founded the Dean Brody Foundation which has supported global initiatives.
- Dean Brody’s 3rd studio album Dirt was released on April 24, 2012, via Open Road Recordings and it was nominated in the “Country Album of the Year” category at the 2013 Juno Awards. Also, the album peaked at #12 on the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart and was certified ‘Platinum’ by Music Canada.
- On June 21, 2019, Dean Brody released an extended play titled Black Sheep through Open Road Recordings and Scurvy Dog Music. It includes the platinum-certified track Whiskey in a Teacup.
- He launched his own beer named “Hucklejack Canadian Lager” in 2020.
- His 7th studio album Boys was released on November 18, 2020.
- Dean Brody is the first Canadian country artist to have headlined the Budweiser Stage in Toronto for 6 consecutive years.
Featured Image by Dean Brody / Instagram