|Delphine Chanéac Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 1978|
Delphine Chanéac is a French actress, model, and disc jockey who is widely remembered for starring as Pauline in the French drama series La Vie Devant Nous (Life Before Us) (2002-2003) and as a genetic mutant called Dren in the 2009 film Splice. She has more than 50k followers on Twitter, more than 100k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Valence, Drôme, France
Model, Actress, Disc Jockey
- Father – Her father died of cancer in 2005.
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Delphine Chanéac has dated –
- Patrick Puydebat
- Eric Morais – Delphine has been in a longterm relationship with Eric Morais. She gave birth to their son Ethan Luis André on September 26, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bright smile
- Freckles on her face
Delphine Chanéac Facts
- She has published 2 books – La nuit, mon père me parle (My Father Talks To Me At Night) in 2007 and Ce qu’il reste de moi (What’s Left of Me) in 2010.
- Delphine is trained in karate and horse riding.
- She shaved her head to play a genetic mutant named Dren in the Canadian sci-fi thriller Splice in 2009. Although the film was met with mixed reviews, Delphine’s transformation as a half-human half-animal hybrid was largely appreciated.
- She is fluent in French, English, and German.
- Delphine closely resembles Hollywood star, Cameron Diaz.
Featured Image by Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0