|Dhar Mann Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1984|
Dhar Mann is an American businessman, entrepreneur, filmmaker, and one of the highest viewed inspirational content creators. He gained recognition after launching multiple businesses including the subscription makeup club LiveGlam in 2015 and the production company Dhar Mann Studios in 2018 of which he has been the CEO, that has focused on making motivational videos that depict real-life situations shown by actors that lead to the gaining of vital knowledge about life. Dhar has been the writer, producer, and director of a number of TV shows such as Dhar Mann (2019) having even acted in the same mini-series in 2020. He started his self-titled YouTube channel in May 2018 that has accumulated more than 5 million subscribers, and his Instagram account has garnered more than 4 million followers.
Dhar, Darr man
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He went to the University of California in Davis in California, graduating in 2007 with degrees in Economics and Political Science.
Entrepreneur, Businessman, Filmmaker, Content creators
- Father – Surinder Singh (Founder of a taxi company)
- Mother – Baljit Singh (Founder of a taxi company)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Laura Gurrola (2015-Present) – He began dating beauty influencer and businesswoman Laura in 2015. In September 2019, Dhar proposed to her in Paris, France. They have a daughter named Ella Rose (b. May 1, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Tattoos on his arms
- Mustache and beard
Dhar Mann Favorite Things
- Definition Of Greatness – Doing what one loves, every day
- Realization – External success begins with the internal success and we need to change our mindset in order to change our outcome
Source – LewisHowes.com
Dhar Mann Facts
- He has disclosed that he had begun his highly successful vegan and cruelty-free cosmetics business LiveGlam with just $600.
- Dhar has revealed that on one production for an Instagram video, he was working with a makeup artist who was filming a class on how to do bridal makeup with the model being his future wife who had completed the look by putting on the wedding dress. When the class ended, they had all decided to go out for drinks to celebrate. Dhar was coincidentally wearing a white button-up shirt and everywhere they went people congratulated them, assuming them to be the newly-married couple, to which they had fun playing along.
- He and Laura have together run the YouTube channel named Dhar and Laura that has accumulated more than 700K subscribers.
- Dhar has believed that we do not lose when we fail but we lose when we give up, and in fact, admitting failure is the first step to sure success. He has recalled that initially when he had faced failure, he had reacted the common way and victimized himself, instead of taking ownership. However, he then learned to take the time to reflect on his mistakes and tried to change for the better and that was how he achieved his phenomenal success. After every wrong move, every error, and every failure, he took away key lessons that made it possible for him to get better over time.
Featured Image by Dhar Mann / Instagram