|Diana Danielle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1991|
Diana Danielle is an American-born Malaysian actor, voice actor, model, host, and singer whose career started when she was 11 years old. Over the years, she has been cast in several shows and movies such as Sembunyi: Amukan Azazil, Hanyut, Magika, Evolusi KL Drift, Bohsia: Jangan Pilih Jalan Hitam, Hantu Gangster, Hanya Namamu Laila, Gol & Gincu The Series, Anak Mat Salleh Tapi Melayu, Talak, Nora Bam Boom, My Coffee Prince, Farah Syakira, Jiwa Taiko, and Air Mata Maria. Diana has also worked as a dubbing artist on projects like Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers: Endgame.
Diana Danielle Danny Beeson
Houston, Texas, United States
Diana Danielle attended The National Institute of Dramatic Art in Sydney, Australia.
Actor, Voice Actor, Model, Host, Singer
- Father – Danny Beeson
- Mother – Norsiah Ramli
- Others – Dato’ Dr. Zahari Che Dan (Father-In-Law), Datin Sharifah Bardah Syed Abdillah (Mother-In-Law), Fadzil Zahari (Brother-In-Law) (Actor)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Diana Danielle has dated –
- Syamsul Yusof – She was romantically involved with Malaysian film director, actor, and singer Syamsul Yusof in the past.
- Farid Kamil (2012-Present) – On November 3, 2012, she got married to Malaysian actor, director, and screenplay writer Farid Kamil. They have been blessed with 2 children – a son named Muhammad and a daughter named Nur Aurora.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Diana Danielle is of American descent on her father’s side and has Malaysian roots on her mother’s side.
She has done endorsement work for brands like Telecom I-talk, Avon for Wish Parfume, Fiorucci, Watson’s, Volvo, Pampers, Hazeline Snow Vietnam Market, Fair and Lovely, Harian Metro, Shuemura, Milo, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Bauch and Lomb contact lens, F&N Soya Bean, Binary Body Scrub, T3 Body Wash, Tan & Tan Corporate Websites, Jeteine Hair Colour, Tenaga Nasional, Nanowhite, Rafflesia Pearl, and others.
Through social media, Diana Danielle has also either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands including Sephora Malaysia, Science On Skin MY, Sunquick Malaysia, Tiffany & Co., Organika Beauty, Omorovicza, and Cosmoderm.
Diana Danielle Facts
- She was raised in Malaysia by her mother.
- She co-starred as Aishah in the 2013 horror film Sembunyi: Amukan Azazil and this performance got her nominated for an award for “Best Lead Actress” at the 26th Malaysia Film Festival.
- Alongside Peter O’Brien, Sofia Jane, and Ady Putra, Diana Danielle co-starred as Nina in the adventure drama film Hanyut in 2016. For this role, she received the “Best Supporting Actress” award at the 29th Malaysia Film Festival as well as the 21st Skrin Award for “Best Supporting Actress – Film”.
Featured Image by Vinshen / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0