|Amber Rose Gill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Amber Rose Gill is an English TV personality, reality star, model, and beauty therapist who rose to fame after winning ITV2’s 5th season of Love Island in 2019, alongside Irish rugby union player Greg O’Shea. She is also widely known for being a model for the designer brand Fash1.
Amber Rose Gill
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Central London, England, United Kingdom
Reality Star, TV Personality, Model, Beauty Therapist
- Siblings – She has an older sister and older brother.
Amber is represented by Fire PR and Management.
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Amber has dated –
- Anton Danyluk (2019)
- Joe Garratt (2019)
- Greg O’Shea (2019)
- Fikayo Tomori (2020) – Rumor
- Jen Beattie (2022-Present) – In December 2022, Amber started dating soccer player Jen Beattie. The duo confirmed the relationship in February 2023. Later, in March 2023, the couple was seen sharing a kiss during the FA Women’s Continental Tyres League Cup Final match. The couple broke up in November 2023 after dating for almost a year.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, White, Asian, and Hispanic)
Amber has Trinidadian ancestry on her father’s side and English ancestry on her mother’s side. Other than that, she also has a part Spanish and Chinese ancestry on her grandmother’s side.
She prefers to highlight her hair blonde.
She came out as “bisexual” in 2022.
- Afro hairstyle
- She has long legs.
- Fuller lips
Through her social media, Amber has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Maybelline New York, Superdrug, EGO, British Airways, Just Eat, Creps UK™, and Boux Avenue along with many others.
Amber Rose Gill Facts
- At the time of her birth, Amber’s parents named her Jordan.
- Amber was raised in Newcastle, England alongside her older siblings.
- She started her beauty and lifestyle YouTube channel titled Amber-Rose Gill on October 21, 2019. She uploaded her first video to the channel on December 2, 2019. It was titled MIAMI SHOOT x MISSPAP VLOG & HOW I MET TYLER, THE CREATOR.
- As of 2020, some of the most-watched videos on her YouTube channel were I used to be called WHAT?! & What surgery have I had? | Get to know me tag, CRAZY Water slide accident & Familiar Faces | MISSPAP X KOMODO take Thailand Vlog, MIAMI SHOOT x MISSPAP VLOG & HOW I MET TYLER, THE CREATOR, (UNSPONSORED) Night-time Skincare routine, and MY CURLY Hair Routine.
- She believes in astrology.
- Amber has a blue roan cocker spaniel that she adores a lot.
- She relates her characteristics to that of American drag queen RuPaul and model, actress, and businesswoman Naomi Campbell.
- A bad habit of hers that she would like to get rid of is sucking on her tongue.
- She changed her diet to being a pescetarian sometime in 2016.
- Amber is afraid of being buried alive and needles.
- She was once bitten by a dog.
- Amber was the youngest islander on the reality show Love Island. At the time, she was 21 years old.
- According to Mirror, Amber is a beauty therapist by profession.
- The ideal kind of man for her would be someone muscular, athletic, and funny.
- Her celebrity crush is actor Tom Hardy.
- Amber had gained 17 pounds of weight during the COVID-19 lockdown in 2020.
- In January 2021, Amber revealed that she lost 1 stone of body weight in 6 weeks.
- She had launched a fitness platform Amber Flexx in January 2021.
- In July 2022, she published her first book titled Until I Met You.
Featured Image By Amber Rose Gill / Instagram