|Dinesh Lal Yadav Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 2, 1979|
Dinesh Lal Yadav is an Indian actor, singer, dancer, film producer, television presenter, and politician who has established himself as one of the prominent figures of the Bhojpuri entertainment industry. Over the years, he has been cast in films like Nirahua Chalal London, Sher-E-Hindustan, Ganga Jamuna Saraswati, Patna Se Pakistan, and Pratigya.
Dinesh Lal Yadav
Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Actor, Singer, Dancer, Host, Film Producer, Television Presenter, Politician
- Sibling – Pravesh Lal Yadav (Brother)
- Others – Vijay Lal Yadav (a.k.a. Birha Samrat) (Cousin) (Singer), Pyare Lal Yadav (Cousin) (Lyricist)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dinesh Lal Yadav has dated –
- Pakhi Tyrewala
- Pakhi Hegde
- Mansa Devi – He is married to Mansa Devi and they parent 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Dinesh Lal Yadav is of Birha descent.
- Deep-set eyes
- Often sports a goatee
Dinesh Lal Yadav Facts
- He contested in the 6th edition of the reality television game show, Bigg Boss, in 2012.
- Dinesh Lal Yadav was cast in the 2012 drama film, Ganga Devi, alongside Amitabh Bachchan.
- He has his very own production house named Nirahua Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
- He brought to life the character of Kabir, a simple living man who loses his entire family in a terrorist attack, in the 2015 Bhojpuri-language action film, Patna Se Pakistan, and this role won him the International Bhojpuri Film Award for “Best Actor”.
- For his contribution to Bhojpuri cinema, Dinesh Lal Yadav was honored with Yash Bharti Samman Award, Uttar Pradesh’s highest civilian award, in the year 2016.
- In 2017, he appeared as Nirahu Kumar Yadav in the Bhojpuri-language action drama film, Nirahua Hindustani 2, starring alongside Amrapali Dubey. For this role, he bagged the International Bhojpuri Film Award for “Best Actor” in 2018.
- On March 27, 2019, Dinesh Lal Yadav became a member of the Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) in the presence of Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath and later got a Loksabha ticket from Azamgarh (Lok Sabha constituency) as he contested against Akhilesh Yadav, former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh.
- He sparked controversies when he was asked during an interview about his further plans in case he loses the 2019 election to which he replied, “One who can defeat me hasn’t yet taken birth in this world”. Ironically, Dinesh Lal Yadav lost the election to Akhilesh Yadav by a significant margin of 259,874 votes.
Featured Image by Dinesh Lal Yadav / Instagram